Project Manager, Instructional Design
Posted on Sunday, December 3, 2023
At WorkRamp, we believe that the best companies grow through learning. That’s why hundreds of market leaders such as Box, Lattice, and Outreach choose the Learning Cloud to power employee and customer learning. Boost employee performance, grow revenue, and scale customer success with WorkRamp. Learn more by visiting workramp.com.
🙌 Why WorkRamp?
-Recently raised a $40M Series C led by Salesforce Ventures, Slack Fund, and Susa Ventures
-Ranked #1 2023 Fortune Best Workplaces in Bay Area™ List
-Ranked #3 on 2023 Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology™ List
-Ranked #5 on 2023 Fortune Best Workplaces™ for Millennials List
-Named Among Best Workplaces in Software by Inc. Magazine for 2022
-G2’s 2023 Best Software Awards: Top 50 Best Products for Mid-Market
-G2’s 2023 Best Software Awards: Top 100 Highest Satisfaction Products
-Ranked #873 on this year’s Inc. Magazine 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America.
-Made #9 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Women™ list 2022
-Mogul’s Top 100 Companies with Inclusive Benefits in 2022
-Great Place to Work® Certified August 2022-August 2023
-Named a 2022 & 2023 Y Combinator Top Company
-#1 Top-Rated LMS by The Motley Fool
-JMP Securities Hot 100 Startups: The best privately held software companies 2022
-Otta’s ROCKET LIST 2022: 100 of the fastest-growing companies to accelerate your career
-#1 on Inc's 2021 Best Workplaces List for Startups
-Fortune's Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2021
-Top 100 fastest-growing SaaS companies of 2020 by SaaS Mag
🚀 What’s the opportunity?
As an experienced Project Manager, you will own the creation and execution of various Instructional Design projects for WorkRamp’s customers as a member of our Professional Services team. If you love working with people, can thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, and are passionate about helping companies achieve their employee development and customer education goals, then this could be the ideal role for you.
🔧 What will I be doing?
- Support a rapidly growing customer base while balancing an at-scale mentality with a customer-centric approach
-Develop project kick-off decks and project status updates; document client meetings; collect & share success stories with the account team
-Collaborate with contractor content creators, assigning out work while balancing workload and due dates to meet customer deadlines
- Manage project timelines and coordinate appropriate contractor resources to create high-quality, on-time deliverables that stay within scoped timeline and budget
- Regularly communicate with customers (attend scoping calls, lead launch calls, schedule and conduct regular project syncs)
- Track all incoming client requests and feedback/request for content changes
- Provide high-level review of customer deliverables and uphold high standards to ensure quality before sending to clients
- Build strong relationships with internal team members as well as customer contacts
- Join prospect calls to help sell the value of Instructional Design services alongside the Account Executive
- Jump in to help lead instructional design projects as needed
- Utilize all project tools and create communication/tracking templates as needed (SFDC objects, TaskRay, hours tracking for customers, etc.)
💡 What skills do I need?
- 3+ years of project management experience AND managing multiple project work plans in a Services role with external paying customers
- PMP (or similar) certification or 3+ years in a Project Management role required
- Previous Instructional Design experience in a learning and development (L&D), curriculum development, or revenue enablement role
- Business acumen in the SaaS industry, preferably directly related to a Professional Services or consulting team
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency surrounding creating and achieving goals
- Excels at managing contractors & resources effectively to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to provide timely and actionable feedback to content creators
- Proven track record of managing project budgets & timelines
- Willingness to continually improve, demonstrating the ability to absorb feedback, take direction and operate within boundaries without ego
- Experience utilizing project management tools and creating communication/tracking templates in software like SFDC objects, TaskRay, or similar
- Direct experience working with a Learning Management System (LMS) is a plus
-Fully Remote - Work from anywhere in the US
-Flexible Time Off & 13 company-wide holidays
-Full healthcare coverage
-100% paid short-term & long-term disability insurance, plus life insurance
-Stipend for remote work setup & DeskPass account
-Mental Health and Wellness Resources including a free subscription to Spring Health & access to 2 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Employee Resource Groups (Mental Health, Womxn of WorkRamp, WorkRamp Asian/Pacific Islander, WorkRamp Afro-xxx/African-American/Black, LGBTQties, Juntos Latinx, WorkRamp Pride)
-Access to Well-Being Benefits including: One Medical, Gympass, Carrot, & Headspace