Sales Development Representative, Inbound
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2023
At WorkRamp, we believe that the best companies grow through learning. That’s why hundreds of market leaders such as Box, Lattice, and Outreach choose the Learning Cloud to power employee and customer learning. Boost employee performance, grow revenue, and scale customer success with WorkRamp. Learn more by visiting workramp.com.
🙌 Why WorkRamp?
-Recently raised a $40M Series C led by Salesforce Ventures, Slack Fund, and Susa Ventures
-Named Among Best Workplaces in Software by Inc. Magazine for 2022
-G2’s 2023 Best Software Awards: Top 50 Best Products for Mid-Market
-G2’s 2023 Best Software Awards: Top 100 Highest Satisfaction Products
-Ranked #873 on this year’s Inc. Magazine 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America
-Made #9 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Women™ list 2022
-Mogul’s Top 100 Companies with Inclusive Benefits in 2022
-Great Place to Work® Certified August 2022-August 2023
-Named a 2022 & 2023 Y Combinator Top Company
-#1 Top-Rated LMS by The Motley Fool
-JMP Securities Hot 100 Startups: The best privately held software companies 2022
-Otta’s ROCKET LIST 2022: 100 of the fastest-growing companies to accelerate your career
-#1 on Inc's 2021 Best Workplaces List for Startups
-Fortune's Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2021
-Top 100 fastest-growing SaaS companies of 2020 by SaaS Mag
🚀 What’s the opportunity?
Our Marketing team does a remarkable job of generating demand, in the form of MQLs (Marketing Qualified Leads) by running a variety of programs like webinars, events, paid ads, email nurture, and more. The inbound SDR’s job is to engage these marketing qualified leads, leverage diverse outreach strategies, and hold strategic conversations with stakeholders in service of creating inbound-sourced pipeline and revenue.
🔧 What will I be doing?
- Partner with Sales Development Leadership and Marketing to engage with the right prospects from the right accounts to drive pipeline and revenue goals
- Achieve qualified meeting and pipeline goals by converting inbound leads
- Generating new business pipeline for Account Executives
- Successfully manage and overcome sales objections
- Collaborate with Marketing to run data-driven nurturing campaigns
- Serve as the first point of contact for prospects
- Articulate and demonstrate the value of our product to prospects
- Document prospect interaction in a variety of tools to ensure efficient lead management
💡 What skills do I need?
- Strong desire to work in Sales at an early-stage startup
- 1-2 years of customer-facing work experience (SaaS experience is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills, including cold-calling and email
- Expert time-management within a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior SDR or BDR experience a plus
-Fully Remote - Work from anywhere in the US
-Flexible Time Off & 13 company-wide holidays
-Equity with annual refreshes
-Full healthcare coverage
-100% paid short-term & long-term disability insurance, plus life insurance
-Stipend for remote work setup & DeskPass account
-Annual stipend for professional development
-Mental Health and Wellness Resources including a free subscription to Calm Premium & access to 2 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Employee Resource Groups (Mental Health, Womxn of WorkRamp, WorkRamp Asian/Pacific Islander, WorkRamp Afro-xxx/African-American/Black, LGBTQties, Juntos Latinx, WorkRamp Pride)
-Access to Well-Being Benefits including: One Medical, Gympass, Carrot, & Headspace
This role is fully remote and can be based anywhere in the US.
At this time, WorkRamp does not sponsor work visas.
See more open positions at WorkRamp
Something looks off?