PHP Developer BE (m/f/i)
Wefox is a world-leading Insurtech company driven by a single purpose: to enable people to be safe by making insurance 10 times better through technology. Together with more than 1300 employees in 8 locations across Europe, we are on a mission to give the world easy access to digital insurance solutions.
We provide our customers with 360-degree advice through our network of advisors and optimize each individual’s risk coverage by offering innovative prevention, assistance, and insurance products. We integrate the extensive know-how built up in the individual countries and the exchange of experience to build strong expertise among the wefox technology experts in our Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Paris, and Milan.
For our Italian holding of wefox AG- wefox services Italy - we are currently looking for a PHP Developer BE (m/f/i), You will be involved in the implementation of innovative projects for the group.
In this role, you will:
- Understand product and technical priorities.
- Independently scope and implement production-ready solutions.
- Debugging production issues when necessary.
- Contribute to project estimation tasks and commit to a realistic amount of work.
- Make well-reasoned design decisions, identifying potential issues, trade-offs, risks, and an appropriate level of abstraction.
- Write meaningful code reviews.
What you bring:
- Hands-on experience working with server applications serving API, batch, or queue.
- Hands-on experience with SQL or NoSQL databases.
- Hands-on experience with RESTful APIs.
- Hands-on framework Symfony, Laravel, or minor/vertical framework (ORM, Event)
- Know-how on design pattern
- Know-how microservices, event-driven platform
- A positive, can-do attitude and a willingness to learn and grow with us.
- Experience working with Git is a plus.
- Working knowledge of English is required.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Training and Coaching opportunities
- Enjoy the perks of working in a modern office near the central areas of Milan.
- Team building and company events: you can join in numerous sports events and recreational activities.
- Something for true fans: you will benefit from a special discount to purchase AC Milan merchandise and AC Milan games tickets raffles.
* Additional Benefits vary between countries and can be explained in more detail by a TA Partner.
Your contact person for this role is Chiara de Stefanis
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.