Customer Success Manager - Insurance Tech Platform (f/m/d)
wefox is a world-leading insurtech company driven by a single purpose: to enable people to be safe by making insurance 10 times better through technology. Together with more than 1300 employees in 8 locations across Europe, we are on a mission to give the world easy access to digital insurance solutions.
We provide our customers with 360-degree advice through our network of advisors and optimize each individual’s risk coverage by offering innovative prevention, assistance, and insurance products. We integrate the extensive know-how built up in the individual countries and the exchange of experience to build strong expertise among the wefox technology experts in our Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Paris, and Milan.
As a Customer Success Manager for our pioneering Insurance Tech Platform, you will play a pivotal role in building our customer success team from the ground up. Your primary responsibilities will include supporting the public launch offering of the wefox platform and providing hands-on support to our new and existing channel customers, ensuring a seamless and successful onboarding process, effective production support and client renewal process. This is a dynamic and critical role that will set the foundation for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
In this role you will:
- Customer Onboarding: Welcome new customers to the platform, guide them through the setup process, and ensure a smooth transition to our services. Assist with data input, policy configurations, and initial training to optimize their experience.
- Product Knowledge: Develop a deep understanding of our insurance technology platform, its features, and capabilities. Stay up-to-date on product updates and industry trends to provide valuable insights to customers.
- Customer Training: Create and deliver training materials, webinars, or one-on-one sessions to educate customers on using our platform effectively. Tailor training sessions to meet individual customer needs.
- Issue Resolution: Act as the first point of contact for customer inquiries, concerns, and issues. Investigate and resolve problems in a timely manner, and escalate complex issues to the appropriate teams.
- Billing Support: Oversee billing processes and support, including invoicing, payment processing, and addressing customer billing queries.
- Customer Feedback: Gather feedback from customers to identify pain points, suggest improvements, and communicate these insights to the product development and marketing teams.
- Account Management: Build and maintain strong customer relationships by regularly checking in on their progress, answering questions, and ensuring they are utilizing the platform to its full potential.
- Renewal and Upselling: Identify opportunities to upsell additional services or policies and assist in the renewal process, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
- Data Analysis: Monitor customer usage and behavior on the platform. Use data analytics to identify trends, areas for improvement, and opportunities to enhance customer success.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of experience in customer service, account management, or a related role, with a strong track record of teamwork, collaboration and finding solutions to meet customer needs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in CRM software, payment providers and customer management tools.
- Strong problem-solving abilities within a complex and fast moving environment.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and a team player.
- Familiarity with insurance concepts, products, and regulations, a plus.
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them*:
- Flexible working hours including hybrid working
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Training and Coaching opportunities
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
* Additional Benefits vary between countries and can be explained in more detail by a TA Partner.
Your contact person for this role is Shivani Bhardwaj.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.