Product Tester - Working Student (f/m/d)
wefox is a world-leading insurtech company driven by a single purpose: to enable people to be safe by making insurance 10 times better through technology. Together with more than 1300 employees in 8 locations across Europe, we are on a mission to give the world easy access to digital insurance solutions.
We provide our customers with 360-degree advice through our network of advisors and optimize each individual’s risk coverage by offering innovative prevention, assistance, and insurance products. We integrate the extensive know-how built up in the individual countries and the exchange of experience to build strong expertise among the wefox technology experts in our Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Paris, and Milan.
What is your future team doing
Wefox Manufacturer Experience team is responsible for the full experience of any company which builds insurance products, such as insurance companies and MGA's. We are 4 teams in total, and the teams are composed of a mix of product, design, & engineers (front-end, back-end & QA).
Our mission is to empower any manufacturer to launch, distribute & monitor insurance products, with a seamless customer experience and scalable processes
What your responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate with the development and product teams to understand requirements and create comprehensive test plans.
- Test usability and consistency of the software, and propose product improvements
- Identify and document software defects
- Refine defects and improvements with developers and designers, track them through to resolution, and verify fixes.
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain test cases to effectively test funcitonality of the front-end and back-end of insurance software applications.
- Perform various types of testing including end-to-end, usability, localisation and API testing.
- Continuously improve testing methodologies and tools
What you bring:
- Understanding of the insurance industry and products is a huge plus
- Basic understanding of how APIs and JSON works
- Ability to use Postman
- Studying for a bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Business or other related field.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in software testing and business analysis is an advantage
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them*:
- Flexible working hours including hybrid working
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Training and Coaching opportunities
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
* Additional Benefits vary between countries and can be explained in more detail by a TA Partner.
Your contact person for this role is Shivani Bhardwaj.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.