Talent Acquisition Partner (f/m/d)
wefox is a world-leading insurtech company driven by a single purpose: to enable people to be safe by making insurance 10 times better through technology. Together with more than 1300 employees in 8 locations across Europe, we are on a mission to give the world easy access to digital insurance solutions.
We provide our customers with 360-degree advice through our network of advisors and optimize each individual’s risk coverage by offering innovative prevention, assistance, and insurance products. We integrate the extensive know-how built up in the individual countries and the exchange of experience to build strong expertise among the wefox technology experts in our Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Paris, and Milan.
As our Talent Acquisition Partner (f/m/d) you will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment processes for Switzerland. You will focus on providing an outstanding candidate experience and work on building trustful relationships with Hiring Managers by attracting, recruiting and selecting top talent.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for filling vacancies in Europe with a strong focus on Switzerland
- Ensure the delivery of set targets within timelines, high quality and cost-effectiveness
- Design the talent acquisition strategy for your area of responsibility and manage multiple channels to seek out top talent, including active (e.g. sourcing) & passive (e.g. job boards) sources
- Manage and steer the end-to-end recruiting process and act as a trusted Partner and advisor for internal and external stakeholders while creating the framework for a successful collaboration
- Be responsible for candidate assessment by conducting structured interviews in German, English and French
- Build a professional network that supports and maintains pipelines of qualified future talents through solid relationships
- Represent wefox as an attractive employer, inspire your target group and create a best-in-class candidate journey
- Manage agency PSL, agreeing terms and using agencies to engage on hires as/when required
- Drive Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding related projects from a TA perspective for the Swiss organisation
What you bring:
- A university degree in Business Administration, Psychology or other related disciplines
- 2 + years of experience in relevant end-to-end recruitment (in-house or agency)
- A trusted partner for candidates as well as hiring managers. You are confident and professional around your stakeholders on all levels
- Labor market expert and have in-depth knowledge of selection procedures
- Transparent, direct and exceptional communication skills tailored to a multinational audience and different levels of an organisation
- Fluency in German and English as well as advanced,French is a must, Italian is a nice to have
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them*:
- Flexible working hours including some hybrid working
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Training and Coaching opportunities
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
* Additional Benefits vary between countries and can be explained in more detail by a TA Partner.
Your contact person for this role is Natasha Varma.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.