Talent Acquisition Lead (Tech) (f/m/d)
wefox is the world’s leading Insurtech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a record-breaking Series C funding in 2021 and our Series D funding in 2022 wefox has raised over $1 billion US Dollar. wefox is on track to revolutionise the insurance industry by empowering the customer and delivering personalised experiences driven by data.
wefox is revolutionising insurance by empowering the customer and delivering personalised experiences, driven by data. Our vision is to enable people to be safe. By providing our customers 360 degree advice through our network of advisors, we optimise each individual's risk coverage through innovative prevention, assistance and insurance products.
As our Talent Acquisition Lead (f/m/d) you will be responsible for one of our recruiting streams, with a focus on Tech recruitment. Together with your team you will take care of delivering the best candidate experience out there in order to support our businesses to grow.
- You partner with leaders globally to design robust and comprehensive end-to-end talent acquisition strategies
- You translate resourcing objectives into actionable and measurable recruiting strategies
- You build strong external networks with relevant communities
- You anticipate future hiring challenges and build market intelligence to enable adequate sourcing strategies
- You develop insightful hiring metrics and enable hiring teams to shape rigorous, data driven hiring decisions
- You train our recruiters and hiring teams
- You actively recruit on leadership/executive level yourself
- You act as Scout on latest candidate attraction and selection tech trends
- You select and manage relationships with external vendors
What you bring:
- a university degree in a relevant field
- 6+years of relevant tech recruitment experience in-house or agency
- Experience in handling a team and managing business stakeholders
- Experience in mentoring and coaching recruiting professionals & ideally first team leading experience
- in-depth knowledge across markets and functions to build sourcing strategies
- understanding for the importance of data-driven recruitment
- strong project management skills
- excellent communications skills, fluency in English; fluency in German would be an advantage
And most important: You are absolutely passionate about attracting and hiring the best talent out there – together with us!
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them:
- Flexible working hours including hybrid working
- Free access to a mental health and well-being platform for personalised care, such as 1:1 coaching and therapy sessions for life’s ups and downs — whether at work, at home, or in your relationships
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Training and Coaching opportunities
- Free coffee, fruit, and snacks because we need fuel!
* Additional Benefits vary between countries and can be explained in more detail by a TA Partner.
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.