Copywriter - (English, First Language) (f/m/d)
wefox is a world-leading insurtech company driven by a single purpose: to enable people to be safe by making insurance 10 times better through technology. Together with more than a 1300 employees in 8 locations across Europe, we are on a mission to give the world easy access to digital insurance solutions.
We provide our customers with 360-degree advice through our network of advisors and optimize each individual’s risk coverage by offering innovative prevention, assistance, and insurance products. We integrate the extensive know-how built up in the individual countries and the exchange of experience to build strong expertise among the wefox technology experts in our Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Paris, and Milan.
We are currently looking for a Copywriter (f/m/d) with a focus on English for our Global Marketing Team. Reporting to the Global Head of Brand, you will be responsible for developing concepts & brand messaging for campaigns, as well as overarching company guidelines and templates based on our brand tone of voice and brand strategy, in line with wefox corporate identity.
In this role you will:
- Shape the public perception of wefox.
- Support us with your content to convey our vision in an innovative way.
- Create content for web, app, CRM & social media.
- Establish target groups, product and media-specific texts for multiple communication channels as well as editorial texts in need of simple explanations – based on keywords and briefings.
- Support the implementation and further development of our corporate identity and corporate language.
- Deliver thorough research results and conscientious reporting.
- Participate in cross-functional projects.
What you bring:
- 3 years of professional experience in a diverse and digital environment.
- Completed studies (Bachelor or Masters degree), copywriting academy or traineeship with language-related/journalism/marketing or similar qualification.
- English on C2 level (in writing and oral). Understanding German on B1/B2 level is a plus.
- Proactive, creative, communicative, and hands-on personality.
- You are a team player and confident in dealing with department stakeholders, designers, freelancers, agencies, and (sales/broker/product) partners.
- You are self-organised and work on your own responsibility.
- Interest in topics related to the insurance/fintech industry.
- Passion for the written word and an eye for the big picture in combination with excellent written expression.
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them*:
- Flexible working hours including hybrid working
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Training and Coaching opportunities
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
* Additional Benefits vary between countries and can be explained in more detail by a TA Partner.
Your contact person for this role is Dominique Sieger.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.