Lead Pricing Analytics & Portfolio Monitoring (f/m/d)
wefox is a world-leading insurtech company driven by a single purpose: to enable people to be safe by making insurance 10 times better through technology. Together with more than 1300 employees in 8 locations across Europe, we are on a mission to give the world easy access to digital insurance solutions.
We provide our customers with 360-degree advice through our network of advisors and optimize each individual’s risk coverage by offering innovative prevention, assistance, and insurance products. We integrate the extensive know-how built up in the individual countries and the exchange of experience to build strong expertise among the wefox technology experts in our Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Paris, and Milan.
We are currently looking for a Lead Pricing Analytics & Portfolio Monitoring at wefox Insurance, who will lead our Pricing analytics and technical monitoring team to lead thorough analytical breakdowns of pricing structures and identify specific strategies to improve pricing models, as well as create global reports in order to evaluate portfolio performance and steer our profitability.
In this role you will:
- Specify, develop and deploy a cutting edge pricing analytics and monitoring framework in order to promote early identification of problem areas and opportunities alike
- Work closely with the finance and pricing team to address issues and concerns raised by the team members relating to portfolio performance
- Identify ideal pricing structures and support finance team on KPI analysis, as well as local teams on sales funnels’ analysis
- Communicate findings effectively and regularly to relevant departments of the company, including the creation of regular reports reflecting metrics and project status, objectives and challenges
- Draft strategic pricing plans and processes to improve existing products both in P&C and health (accident mostly)
- Perform competitor analysis on similar products and services and ultimately scope out opportunities based on market trends and industry condition
- Work with the pricing, sales and local teams to define pricing adjustments that match market conditions
- Develop the team to grow as professionals, as well as extend the capability of the team as a whole through coaching and goal setting
- Be willing and open to designing the future of the insurance business
What you bring:
- A strong academic background
- 8+ years working experience of which 4+ years as a manager within a pricing analyst team in the insurance industry
- Strong knowledge about the industry including competitors and market trends
- Hands on approach with strong analytical and research skills
- Experience in at least two of the following:
- PowerBI/AWS Quicksight
- Good negotiations and problem-solving skills
- Effective reporting and presentation skill
- Enthusiastic and proactive team player with a passion and drive to build teams and business
- Commercially minded and excited about driving innovation in the insurance space
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them*:
- Flexible working hours including hybrid working
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Training and Coaching opportunities
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
* Additional Benefits vary between countries and can be explained in more detail by our Talent Acquisition Partner.
Your contact person for this role is Jelena Petrovic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.