Manager, Sales Operations
At Vidyard, we make life easier for sellers, marketers and corporate communicators. Our video messaging tools, digital sales room platform, and other products are used by Microsoft, LinkedIn, and thousands of other companies. We're passionate about elevating our customers, our teammates, our communities, and ourselves.
About the Role:
Vidyard is looking for a collaborative and revenue-minded operations professional that wants to become part of a rapidly growing team. Reporting to our Senior Director, Revenue Operations, the Manager, Sales Operations will play a key role in developing the strategy, processes, and analytics that inform our go-to-market motion. You have a well-rounded understanding of revenue and sales team KPIs, process design and system implications, and forecasting. You are energized by the opportunity to be a key individual in helping VY close deals, are eager to learn new skills/ technologies and seek ways to streamline processes. In this role you will be a key member of the Revenue Operations team, working closely with Sales, Customer Success, Finance and Revenue systems teams.
What You’ll Work On
- Manage a team of two GTM Revenue Operations Analysts; one Sales Ops analyst and one order management analyst
- Be the subject matter expert on revenue team performance; develop a deep understanding of what influences our KPIs to serve as a trusted advisor to our revenue leaders. To do this, you will be accountable for optimizing Sales data reporting within our tech stack (Salesforce, Looker, etc.)
- Manage and analyze sales pipeline (reporting and forecasting)
- Own territory design, balancing, distribution and ongoing management across Account Executive, Account Manager, and Customer success teams
- Conduct ad hoc analytical deep dives to surface key insights and identify opportunities that will improve revenue team productivity and performance. Own and execute against your recommendations.
- Influence operational planning for sales and customer success teams, including quota/target assignment, incentive structure design and headcount planning
- Collaborates with departmental managers to identify process and technology enhancements to increase insights and productivity
- Partner with our Salesforce Administrator to design and implement any necessary infrastructure and automation needed to scale the revenue organization
- Oversee our opportunity-to-order process, including quoting and deal validations, with consideration of customer, finance and legal impacts
What You’ll Bring to this Role and Your Team
- Bachelor degree - BBA preferred
- 3+ years of experience working in software SalesOps/BizOps/RevOps, or Sales Strategy
- 3+ years of experience working working in software SalesOps/BizOps/RevOps, or Sales Strategy with Salesforce; CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) experience a plus
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Advanced excel skills (comfortable with advanced functions, pivots, lookups, index match, etc.)
- Strong project management abilities
- Proven ability to work with senior management and executives
Job descriptions can be overwhelming. At Vidyard we are motivated to drive change together and deeply value the unique experiences, abilities and opinions you possess, so if this role sounds like your next adventure, but you don’t feel entirely qualified, apply! We value candidates who own it, and if you’re relentlessly resourceful too, you might be exactly who we are looking for.
As we also value user obsession, we prioritize our users, customers and community so you can expect to hear from our team even if you are not selected to move forward.
What You’ll Love about Vidyard:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive, flexible benefits on day one*
- Wellness allowance to spend on what's important to you
- Flexible hours + unlimited vacation + programs to support travel while working, enabling you to live your best life
- Access to Inkblot, a digital mental health platform + $1,500/person/year for mental health coverage*
- Allowance to support your ongoing growth and development
- Parental leave top-up
- Paid volunteer hours
- Employee resource groups to empower and drive change at Vidyard and in our communities
- RRSP match*
- Stock options
- Flexible holiday program
- Home office stipend
- Flexibility to work in the place that brings out your best: whether you thrive in the comfort of your home office, or are local to, and prefer the energy of our collaboration space in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, there is flexibility for all. Although we default to remote-first there will be occasional in-person meetings/events purposefully designed for connection and collaboration.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Unsolicited resumes from Agencies will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.