Sales Systems Lead (Salesforce)
At Vidyard, we make life easier for sellers, marketers and corporate communicators. Our video messaging tools, digital sales room platform, and other products are used by Microsoft, LinkedIn, and thousands of other companies. We're passionate about elevating our customers, our teammates, our communities, and ourselves.
About the Role
Vidyard is looking for a Sales Systems Architect to join our Revenue Operations team. Reporting to the Senior Director of Revenue Operations, you will optimize and maintain Vidyard’s Salesforce instance, Zuora CPQ & subscription platform, and support our broader Sales and Marketing tech stack by overseeing integrations, and designing systems to scale. In this role you will be a key member of the Revenue Operations team, working closely with our Marketing systems lead and broader RevOps teams as well.
If you are a Salesforce expert who is looking to make an impact, loves problem solving, collaborating cross-functionally, managing projects and looking for new opportunities to streamline technology and processes this would be an excellent opportunity for you! The ideal candidate is someone who is energized by the opportunity to continually improve technology to better meet the needs of the business, reduce friction and errors and support new initiatives affecting our go-to-market function.
This is a remote role open to candidates located in Canada.
About the Team
The mission of our Revenue Operations team is to unlock Vidyard's revenue potential at scale. We are a dynamic team of 8 across Sales Operations (3), GTM Analytics (4), and GTM Systems (1 + your role!). In Sales Ops, we streamline processes, introduce automation, and provide crucial support to leadership in sales performance reporting and forecasting. The Analytics team offers business intelligence and advanced analytics to drive data-driven decision-making across product, sales, and marketing. Our growing systems team supports streamlined integration and adoption of our tech stack. In Revops, our cross-functional collaboration extends across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product, ensuring the operationalization of company priorities. Join our agile and business critical team, where your role plays a vital part in optimizing operations and contributing to Vidyard's continued success.
As a Sales Systems Architect You Can Expect to:
- Optimize and maintain the Salesforce instance, ensuring efficient and effective use of the platform.
- Manage and enhance the Zuora CPQ & subscription platform to support sales processes.
- Oversee integrations within the Sales and Marketing tech stack, ensuring seamless communication between systems.
- Design scalable systems to accommodate the growth and evolving needs of the business.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams such as Marketing systems and broader Revenue Operations.
- Utilize Salesforce expertise to solve problems and address challenges in the go-to-market function.
- Lead and manage projects related to Sales Systems, ensuring successful implementation and integration.
- Continuously identify opportunities to streamline technology and processes to enhance efficiency.
- Work closely with the Marketing systems lead and contribute to the broader Revenue Operations team.
- Actively seek new initiatives to improve technology, reduce friction, and minimize errors.
- Play a key role in supporting go-to-market initiatives and ensuring technology meets business needs.
What You’ll Bring to this Role and Your New Team:
- ~ 6+ years of experience in Salesforce systems administration or development. Salesforce administration certification required; additional certification in architecture or development preferred.
- Fluent in Salesforce flow and APEX programming language.
- Experience of working with CPQ (Configure, Price and Quote) systems, preferably Zuora or Salesforce CPQ.
- Proven ability to understand business processes and implement systems to enable them.
- Collaborative; team-player that drives work forward.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong project management abilities.
- Preference for candidates with an In-depth understanding of Go To Market operations processes in the software industry including:
- Quote and order management
- Sales process
- Customer/renewal management
- Contract management
Our Tech Stack
Job descriptions can be overwhelming. At Vidyard we are motivated to drive change together and deeply value the unique experiences, abilities and opinions you possess, so if this role sounds like your next adventure, but you don’t feel entirely qualified, apply! We value candidates who own it, and if you’re relentlessly resourceful too, you might be exactly who we are looking for.
As we also value user obsession, we prioritize our users, customers and community so you can expect to hear from our team even if you are not selected to move forward.
What You’ll Love about Vidyard:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive, flexible benefits on day one*
- Wellness allowance to spend on what's important to you
- Flexible hours + unlimited vacation + programs to support travel while working, enabling you to live your best life
- Access to Inkblot, a digital mental health platform + $1,500/person/year for mental health coverage*
- Allowance to support your ongoing growth and development
- Parental leave top-up
- Paid volunteer hours
- Employee resource groups to empower and drive change at Vidyard and in our communities
- RRSP match*
- Stock options
- Flexible holiday program
- Home office stipend
- Flexibility to work in the place that brings out your best: whether you thrive in the comfort of your home office, or are local to, and prefer the energy of our collaboration space in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, there is flexibility for all. Although we default to remote-first there will be occasional in-person meetings/events purposefully designed for connection and collaboration.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Unsolicited resumes from Agencies will not be accepted.