Product Manager, Growth
Vidyard is the video platform that's built for business. Sales reps, marketers, and corporate communicators use Vidyard to record and share videos that grab attention and deliver their message in a personal, impactful way. It's the video tool of choice for Microsoft, LinkedIn, and thousands of other companies. We're passionate about elevating our customers, our teammates, our communities, and ourselves.
About the Role
Vidyard is looking for a Product Manager to join our Growth team. Reporting to the Director of Growth, you will work in a cross-functional collaborative environment to improve our top-of-funnel growth, build acquisition and retention loops, implement data-driven optimization experiments, and ultimately provide a more engaging and personalized experience for our users and customers. As the Product Manager for the Growth team, your work will have a direct influence on important and visible business metrics, an amazing opportunity if you’re looking to have a huge impact!
About the Team
Our Growth team is an autonomous organization that is responsible for accelerating Vidyard’s investments in Product-Led Growth and Self-Service, by rapidly experimenting across the user lifecycle. Our cross-functional team is staffed with Data, Engineering, Design and Marketing talent, and we’re responsible for delivering high-impact experiments that tangibly improve our users’ experience with our products. We’re passionate about A/B testing and validating hypotheses with data, as well as about maintaining high standards of software quality and performance. We collaborate with teams across all parts of the business to drive user acquisition, engagement, retention and monetization.
As a Product Manager on the Growth team, You Can Expect to:
- Own the Growth team’s experiment roadmap. You’ll lead the prioritization, development and execution of growth experiments across user acquisition, activation, retention and monetization.
- Proactively communicate your roadmap, strategy, and experiment results with cross-functional teams across Product, Marketing and Engineering, and with the broader company.
- Closely collaborate with our Product Management, Marketing and Engineering organizations, and share resources and learnings.
- Conduct user research, analyze data, and gather insights to inform growth strategies and experiments.
- Define key metrics and track the performance of Growth initiatives to drive data-informed decision making.
- Work closely with developers on the Growth team to prioritize and implement growth experiments.
- Work closely with the Product Designer on the Growth team to implement and learn from user testing where relevant.
- Test, analyze results, and iterate on Growth strategies to optimize outcomes.
- Identify long-term investment opportunities within successful Growth experiments, and work with Vidyard’s Product Management organization to shape them.
- Collaborate with Vidyard’s Marketing team to align Growth initiatives with Marketing campaigns and activities.
- Level up our culture, our processes, and our best practices.
What You’ll Bring to this Role and Your New Team:
- 3+ years of experience in product management in a SaaS environment on a Growth focused team.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis tools.
- Experience with A/B testing and experimentation methodologies.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with a passion for working with cross-functional teams and learning from the people in them.
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and learn new things every day.
- Comfort with failure: you focus on learning from failures versus being demotivated by them.
- A data-driven mindset and an itch to ship top quality experiences with speed and agility.
- A passion for all things Product-Led Growth.
- SQL experience would be a bonus!
- Visual Website Optimizer
- Google Analytics
Job descriptions can be overwhelming. At Vidyard we deeply value the unique experiences, abilities and opinions you possess, so if this role sounds like your next adventure, but you don’t feel entirely qualified, apply! We value candidates who own it, and if you’re relentlessly resourceful too, you might be exactly who we are looking for.
As we also value direct and transparent communication, you can expect to hear from our team even if you are not selected to move forward.
What You’ll Love about Vidyard:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive, flexible benefits on day one*
- Wellness allowance to spend on what's important to you
- Flexible hours + unlimited vacation + programs to support travel while working, enabling you to live your best life
- Access to Inkblot, a digital mental health platform + $1,500/person/year for mental health coverage*
- Allowance to support your ongoing growth and development
- Parental leave top-up
- Paid volunteer hours
- Employee resource groups to empower and drive change at Vidyard and in our communities
- RRSP match*
- Stock options
- Flexible holiday program
*Benefits described are Canadian specific, if you’re located in another country our Talent team will speak with you about localized benefits for you.
Remote @ Vidyard:
As a video-centric organization, Vidyard has mastered the art of remote work. Whether you are local to our collaboration space in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, or you join us from elsewhere, you will be an integral part of the team.
Vidyard is dedicated to ensuring all Vidyardians have an opportunity to:
- Level up their home office/workspace.
- Socialize purposefully within teams as well as across the organization.
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule. We know your time is valuable, so own your work in a way that best suits your lifestyle.
We believe working remotely shouldn’t cause any barriers, so from onboarding to day-to-day operations, your colleagues and leaders are only as far as a *virtual* tap on the shoulder away.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Unsolicited resumes from Agencies will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify us at email@example.com.
Something looks off?