Sales Operations Specialist
We are looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to join our growing Sales Operations team. This individual will be primarily responsible for supporting the Account Management & Growth teams. To be successful in this role, our ideal candidate will have experience working in an operations role for a SaaS organization. This individual is passionate about developing and executing strategies to drive productivity, improve margins, and maximize win ratios.
- Support the Account Management team by leveraging technology including Salesforce, Mixmax, Lead Angel and Truly to help the team be more efficient and effective
- Participate in Salesforce reporting, dashboard creation, and data management requests
- Provide analysis and strategic insights from the teams performance data in Salesforce including rep attainment, win rates, and opportunity production and bookings
- Facilitate and create outbound campaign initiatives
- Assist the Sales Operations team in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies while facilitating continuous process improvements
- Contribute to the accuracy and distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the organization. Recommend revisions and assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Look for opportunities to optimize the Growth sales channels; identify, scope and implement these opportunities with support of sales management
All About You
- You have 1-3 years of experience in an operational role within a SaaS organization
- You have successfully completed a University or College Degree in a relevant field (ie. Business Admin)
- You have had previous Salesforce experience
- You are a business analyst with the ability to understand the “why” and not just the “what”
- You have demonstrated experience taking on projects, quickly making an impact, and handling it off better shape than you received it
- You are a natural leader with a proven track record of moving initiatives forward without having direct control/oversight of resources in matrixed environments
- You promote a solution-orientated attitude while working across different teams in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer
At TouchBistro, we are a diverse group of restaurant-obsessed, tech-loving people brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of restaurateurs. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible health and wellness plan
- Parental leave & top up
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression & professional development
- Linkedin Learning membership
- Volunteer program
- Monthly lunches
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Beautiful, brand new office space in the heart of downtown Toronto (our HQ)
TouchBistro is an all-in-one Point-of-Sale and restaurant management system that makes running a restaurant easier. We have powered more than 29,000 restaurants around the world, and we know that while passion is plenty in the restaurant industry, time and money usually aren’t. Providing the most essential front of house, back of house and customer engagement solutions on one easy-to-use platform, TouchBistro helps restaurateurs streamline and simplify their operations, increase sales, drive revenue, and deliver a stellar guest experience.
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.