Senior QA Automation Developer
TouchBistro is looking for a Senior QA Automation Developer to join our talented team in our team. If you have a strong background with web and/or mobile (iOS) testing, and want a role where you can have influence over the quality of a product from inception to delivery and beyond, then this could be the role for you!
Our current stack is Typrescript, VB.net, API Testing Postman, Automation Testing Cypress, Playwright. You will assist the team in developing an automated testing strategy, identifying use cases where test automation is required during story grooming, and writing automated tests. You will review PRs to identify gaps in test coverage and work with the team to address those gaps.
- Accurately Groom stories so that they account for manual and automated testing, and quality metrics
- Consult with developers to create automated testing strategies (including unit testing) and plans for development tasks
- Coach team members on testing tools and test techniques
- Advise on test strategies within scrum teams and with the wider tech team
- Assist the development team with building and maintaining the frameworks needed to expand the test automation scope, and improve our CI delivery pipeline
All About You
- You have 3+ years of experience in software test automation
- You have 5+ years overall in software testing
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have the ability to work collaboratively in a team and as individual contributor
Nice To Have
- You have experience with iOS automation suite (XCUITest).
- You have experience working with Cypress.io
- You have experience working with Node.js, React, and/or Swift
What We Offer
At TouchBistro, we are a diverse group of restaurant-obsessed, tech-loving people brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of restaurateurs. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible health and wellness plan
- Parental leave & top up
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression & professional development
- Linkedin Learning membership
- Volunteer program
- Monthly lunches
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Beautiful, brand new office space in the heart of downtown Toronto (our HQ)
TouchBistro is an all-in-one Point-of-Sale and restaurant management system that makes running a restaurant easier. We have powered more than 29,000 restaurants around the world, and we know that while passion is plenty in the restaurant industry, time and money usually aren’t. Providing the most essential front of house, back of house and customer engagement solutions on one easy-to-use platform, TouchBistro helps restaurateurs streamline and simplify their operations, increase sales, drive revenue, and deliver a stellar guest experience.
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.