Customer Care Coordinator
TouchBistro is looking for a Customer Care Coordinator to join our growing team and support our customers when they need it most.
This role is part of the Customer Success department and focuses on customer support, account renewals, and retention. You will engage with our customers to ensure they are optimizing the TouchBistro POS solution for their business. The goal is to build and maintain a strong active customer community, resulting in increased customer retention rates.
- Provide inbound/outbound customer support via phone, email and chat
- Provide solutions for at-risk customers with an overall goal of account retention
- Resolve customer account inquiries (i.e. change of ownership, service downgrades, payment changes, license adjustments, renewals)
- Cross-sell value added services to our existing customers
- Partner with internal stakeholders to resolve customer issues (i.e. Hardware, Finance, Installation, Professional Services, Sales)
- Proactively identify ways to enhance the customer experience and raise the bar on our high standards
All About You
- You have 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role, ideally with a SaaS company
- You've successfully completed a University or College program
- You are a self-starter with a sense of urgency, proven results and solution-oriented. You must be flexible/adaptable and have a knack for thinking on your feet
- You easily gain the trust of those you work with both internal teams and external clients
- You have exceptional organizational, and communication skills
- CRM (Salesforce) experience is an asset
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus!
What We Offer
At TouchBistro, we are a diverse group of restaurant-obsessed, tech-loving people brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of restaurateurs. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible health and wellness plan
- Parental leave & top up
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression & professional development
- Linkedin Learning membership
- Volunteer program
- Monthly lunches
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Beautiful, brand new office space in the heart of downtown Toronto (our HQ)
TouchBistro is an all-in-one Point-of-Sale and restaurant management system that makes running a restaurant easier. We have powered more than 29,000 restaurants around the world, and we know that while passion is plenty in the restaurant industry, time and money usually aren’t. Providing the most essential front of house, back of house and customer engagement solutions on one easy-to-use platform, TouchBistro helps restaurateurs streamline and simplify their operations, increase sales, drive revenue, and deliver a stellar guest experience.
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.