TouchBistro is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our highly motivated Internal Systems team. This is an opportunity create efficiencies for the organization as a whole and streamline internal processes along with the development and implementation of standard and custom Salesforce applications. You will act as a technical subject matter expert in line with industry best practices, and demonstrate in-depth understanding of the capabilities or constraints of the platform.
- Support internal stakeholders and end users by resolving SFDC issues, change requests, and other administrative needs
- Manage change requests by gathering business requirements, specifications, process flows, application designs, configuration, testing and release management
- Configure, develop, enhance, and support highly customized applications, tools, intelligent workflows and applications in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.
- Manage multiple phases of systems implementations such as data conversion, configuration, integration and customization
- Monitor operational performance, implement changes, and apply updates or enhancements when required
- Ensure data security is enforced through the use of roles, profiles, and sharing rules
- Train TouchBistro employees on best practices for tools and technologies
All About You
- You are Salesforce Admin Certified and/or Salesforce Platform App Builder Certified
- You have 2-5 years of Salesforce Admin experience
- You have advanced experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Lightning
- You are proficient with Salesforce Process Builder, Workflows, Flow and Validation Rules
- You have experience with large scale deployments across multiple environments, managed packages, multiple changesets and other deployment tools
- You have experience with building reports and dashboards
- You are proficient with Microsoft Excel
Nice To Have
- You have experience with SFDC Developer Toolkit (force.com IDE) including Triggers, VisualForce Pages, data migration tools and Apex classes, Controllers, SOQL and SOSL
- You have experience with Microsoft/.Net Development
- You have experience with SaaS Platforms: Zuora, Netsuite, Mulesoft, Github, Docusign, Datadog, Jira, Slack, Tableau, Snowflake
What We Offer
At TouchBistro, we are a diverse group of restaurant-obsessed, tech-loving people brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of restaurateurs. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible health and wellness plan
- Parental leave & top up
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression & professional development
- Linkedin Learning membership
- Volunteer program
- Monthly lunches
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Beautiful, brand new office space in the heart of downtown Toronto (our HQ)
TouchBistro is an all-in-one Point-of-Sale and restaurant management system that makes running a restaurant easier. We have powered more than 29,000 restaurants around the world, and we know that while passion is plenty in the restaurant industry, time and money usually aren’t. Providing the most essential front of house, back of house and customer engagement solutions on one easy-to-use platform, TouchBistro helps restaurateurs streamline and simplify their operations, increase sales, drive revenue, and deliver a stellar guest experience.
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.