Account Executive, Outbound
As an Account Executive, Outbound Sales at TouchBistro, you will be selling our iPad-based point of sale solution to restaurateurs in the U.S., Canada and around the world. This role is focused on prospecting self generated leads and conducting web demos of the POS software, you will take full ownership of the sales cycle. This is a phone-based sales role where you’ll be surrounded by driven sales people who are super passionate about their job, competitive in nature, and who will stop at nothing to achieve, and often exceed their quotas.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of TouchBistro’s product features, hardware, integrated payments, pricing plans, promotions and competitive landscape
- Generate a pipeline of prospects and manage the sales stages including: lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, demoing, following up and closing
- Apply sales methodology and educate potential clients during web demonstrations
- Organize, prioritize and forecast sales pipeline within Salesforce to ensure monthly quotas and KPIs are met
- Partner with our Professional Services team to onboard the customer and ensure that they are successful with our product
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 2+ Year(s) of full cycle sales experience in business development to closing deals
- High energy, confident and comfortable with speaking to customers in person or over the phone
- Passionate about sales, the restaurant industry and technology
- Ability to manage, forecast revenue/deal pipeline and review conversion rates using a CRM software
- Experience with discovery calls, deep prospecting and application of sales methodology
- A track record of self-improvement, upward growth and top performance with KPIs or quotas
- Completion of a University or College program
What We Offer
At TouchBistro, we are a diverse group of restaurant-obsessed, tech-loving people brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of restaurateurs. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Company equity
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible health and wellness plan
- Parental leave & top up
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression & professional development
- Linkedin Learning membership
- Volunteer program
- Monthly lunches
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Beautiful, brand new office space in the heart of downtown Toronto (our HQ)
TouchBistro is an all-in-one Point-of-Sale and restaurant management system that makes running a restaurant easier. We have powered more than 29,000 restaurants around the world, and we know that while passion is plenty in the restaurant industry, time and money usually aren’t. Providing the most essential front of house, back of house and customer engagement solutions on one easy-to-use platform, TouchBistro helps restaurateurs streamline and simplify their operations, increase sales, drive revenue, and deliver a stellar guest experience.
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.