Content Marketing Specialist
Want to join an innovative, passionate, and fast-paced marketing team focused on helping restaurants succeed? If this sounds like your kind of team, keep reading!
TouchBistro is looking for a creative, collaborative, and passionate Content Marketing Specialist with excellent writing skills and a working knowledge of SEO best practices. We’re looking for someone who considers themselves a writer first and foremost, and values clear, concise, and error-free copy. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of translating business goals into persuasive short- and long-form copy, and be comfortable quickly switching gears to write (and edit) for different formats and target audiences – all in a voice that fits the restaurant industry and our brand.
You have experience working with a B2B Marketing team and enjoy both one-on-one and broader team collaboration. You are a self-starter who can manage your own projects independently, while balancing requests from multiple stakeholders. Your colleagues would describe you as a strategic collaborator, a passionate writer, and a creative problem-solver who can think on their feet.
- Write, edit, and optimize long-form SEO content that helps increase traffic, move prospects down the funnel, and drive leads
- Regularly develop product-oriented content for middle and bottom-of-the-funnel prospects
- Format and publish content in our CMS platform, following style guidelines and SEO best practices
- Write clear, concise, and compelling short-form copy for marketing materials, paid campaigns, organic social, and product launches
- Own, manage, build, and optimize multiple newsletters and email journeys, including a weekly blog subscriber newsletter
- Collaborate with other marketing pillars and departments, such as Demand Generation, Design, Sales, and Product Marketing, to assess needs, provide instructions/recommendations, and deliver/edit strategic copy
- Regularly track blog performance analytics and make necessary optimizations
- Identify fresh content opportunities by keeping up-to-date with industry trends, the competitive landscape, product knowledge, and customer feedback
- Collaborate, ideate, and assist with the broader content marketing strategy
All About You
- You have 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- You have B2B marketing experience – bonus if you’ve worked for a B2B SaaS company
- You have a degree or diploma in Copywriting, Marketing, Communications, Professional Writing, or equivalent experience
- You have a love of writing – all day, every day – with a strong portfolio showing just that
- You have experience writing persuasive long-form and short-form copy across a variety of channels
- You possess knowledge of best practices for conversion copywriting, product messaging, content marketing, and brand comms
- You have experience collaborating on projects with multiple stakeholders, requiring flexibility and strong interpersonal skills
- You are adept at prioritizing workloads, communicating timelines, and meeting deadlines
- You are a self-starter who is able to work with a primary remote team.
- You are passionate about restaurants and the foodservice industry – if you’ve worked at a restaurant, let us know!
What We Offer
At TouchBistro, we are a diverse group of restaurant-obsessed, tech-loving people brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of restaurateurs. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Company equity
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible health and wellness plan
- Parental leave & top up
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression & professional development
- Linkedin Learning membership
- Volunteer program
- Monthly lunches
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Beautiful, brand new office space in the heart of downtown Toronto (our HQ)
TouchBistro is an all-in-one Point-of-Sale and restaurant management system that makes running a restaurant easier. We have powered more than 29,000 restaurants around the world, and we know that while passion is plenty in the restaurant industry, time and money usually aren’t. Providing the most essential front of house, back of house and customer engagement solutions on one easy-to-use platform, TouchBistro helps restaurateurs streamline and simplify their operations, increase sales, drive revenue, and deliver a stellar guest experience.
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.
Something looks off?