Product Marketing & Content Lead Manager
Mojix seeks an experienced Product Marketing & Content Manager to join our Marketing team, The Product Marketing & Content Lead Manager will write, curate, plan, edit and execute the overall content strategy and materials including social media, email marketing, video, blog, white paper, and content syndication. This role will work closely with the Product, Marketing and Sales teams to ensure that digital and online content supports Mojix’s business strategy.
- Builds content offerings for product campaigns and launches.
- Leads global, metrics-driven content marketing strategy for digital and social channels.
- Builds Impactful Content with expertise in the creation of all forms of digital assets including but not limited to datasheets, solution briefs, web pages, white papers, eBooks, videos, blogs, analyst and customer presentations.
- Develops and executes cross-functional launch plans in conjunction with product management, marketing and sales, including – launch plan, PR messaging, collateral materials and executing on content, demos and sales training.
- Oversees Competitive Positioning: Anticipate market trends and help guide our product messaging to develop differentiated product positioning and messaging aligned to market trends, customer needs, competitive landscape and product capabilities.
- Drives Pipeline: Support demand generation activities across the marketing funnel to drive pipeline and increase conversion rate for lead generation.
- Develops and implements traffic-driving initiatives that support marketing campaigns and increase overall brand awareness.
- Works across departments to communicate content needs and ensure assets are being gathered in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
- Works closely with conferences and events to ensure right collateral materials content is prepared and delivered.
- Works in a fast-paced environment with key members of the marketing team to roll out global campaign content for emails and landing pages designed for sales conversion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or a related field.
- 5-7+ years of experience in a B2B product or solutions marketing role.
- Highly detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience with successful cross functional product launches.
- High attention to detail with ability to remain organized and multi-task, meet established deadlines and monitor project timelines and workflow.
- Experience with differentiated product messaging, positioning and market leadership supporting Analyst, Media and Press Releases, knowledge of AP style.
- Deep understanding of supply chain management (Inventory, Planning, Sourcing, Demand Forecasting, Logistics and transportation/distribution) concepts, processes, and challenges is preferred.
- Good understanding of Data & Analytics enterprise technology experience is preferred, not required.
- Good understanding of the high-level uses of RFID and Serialisation technologies in Food, Logistics, Retail, Luxury Retail and/or Automotive and Industrial solutions is helpful, but not required as a proactive marketer.
- Proficiency in marketing automation tools, CRM systems, and analytics platforms.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and rapidly changing environment.
- Familiar with Hubspot and Salesforce CRM software.
- Occasion event driven domestic (4-6 trips annually) and international travel within the USA and/or to Europe Paris office (1-2 trips annually) if required.
- Role direct-line reports to Sr. Director Marketing and Lead Generation with a supporting dotted-line into the product management team.
- Depending on the new hire location this is a hybrid work in office and from home position that requires you to work from either our Alpharetta, GA and/or Boca Raton, FL location 3-4 days per week.
- Note: Relocation is not required or available for this position.