Senior Accountant, Revenue & Finance Operations
The Senior Accountant, Finance Operations is an important position on our growing Finance team. You will be responsible for managing both critical operational finance and financial accounting processes. These processes are technically complex and have very direct impacts on the company’s financial results.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for the operational accounting processes related to recurring platform and implementation revenue recognition
- Be responsible for managing other financial processes related to operationally complex areas of our business including but not limited to:
- Life Marketplace monthly accounting.
- League rewards points accounting
- Insurance commission revenue reporting
- Collaborate closely and proactively with the billing team and the professional services team to ensure proper revenue recognition on unusual billing items and implementation revenue.
- Own responsibility for certain monthly revenue & deferred revenue account reconciliations.
- Support the Controller with technical guidance and research on complex accounting topics
- Assist in annual external financial statement audits and other special projects, as needed.
- Own the ongoing process as well as help build scalable processes and improvements to support the business growth
- Be a team player and be adept at building relationships across organization
- Convey and present information in a concise and well-organized manner as an effective communicator in a detail-oriented manner
- Security-Related Responsibilities:
- Compliance with Information Security Policies
- Responsibility and accountability for executing League's policies and procedures
- Notification of HR, Legal, Compliance & Security of any incidents, breaches or policy violations
We are looking for:
- CPA, CA (CAD) or CMA designation
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience, with both Big 4 public accounting and industry experience in the SaaS/software industry preferred
- Experience in Netsuite considered a strong asset
- Strong attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, multitask and prioritize.
- A track record that demonstrates the ability to evolve quickly and execute in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. An energetic and positive attitude!
USA APPLICANTS ONLY: The US-specific compensation range below for this full-time position is exclusive of bonus, equity and benefits. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for base salaries for the position across all US locations. Where in the band you may land is determined by job-related skills/experience and location. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your location during the hiring process.
CANADA APPLICANTS ONLY: The Canada-specific compensation range below for this full-time position is exclusive of bonus, equity and benefits. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for base salaries for the position across all Canadian locations. Where in the band you may land is determined by job-related skills/experience and location. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your location during the hiring process.
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League.
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring.
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring.
- Learn about our platform, leadership team and partners
- Highmark Health, Google Cloud, League: new digital front door to seamless care
- Former Providence President and Workday EVP of Corporate Strategy join League Board of Directors
- League raises $95 million USD in Series C to build world’s leading healthcare CX platform
- Forbes x League: The Platformization Of Healthcare Is Here
- Fast Company x League: If we want better innovations in healthtech, we need more competition
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.