Senior Software Engineer Backend - Remote (Apps & Solutions)
Be part of our growing Apps & Solutions organization! As a part of this team, you’ll be building products with our customers for their patients/members to empower people to live healthier, happier lives. You’ll be designing, building and integrating these solutions using the League platform as well as improving our platform along the way. This will require critical thinking and creativity!
You will be encouraged to speak your mind and engage. You will collaborate with people across League’s organization from other engineering teams, designers, product managers the list goes on! You’ll have a high level of ownership to drive deliverables to completion, having a direct impact on League’s business. If you enjoy continually coming up with new solutions and seeing your work have a direct impact on a client’s success and patient health outcomes, this role is a fit for you.
- Work on a cross-functional, solution-driven development team
- Implement new products and integrations in the League platform
- Work to simplify the way we deliver solutions to our clients
- You will be encouraged to speak your mind and engage. We’re constantly innovating and improving everything that can make our lives easier is more than welcomed.
- Lead technical design discussions and inform implementation priority
- Uphold standards for quality by performing code reviews, fixing bugs, creating automated tests, and monitoring performance
- Mentor multiple engineers and lift the skills of others on the team
- Help to align technical strategy with business goalsLive our team values of ownership, innovation, cooperation, and empathy for our customer
- You have a minimum of 5 years backend development experience
- You enjoy delivering value to customers
- You have experience building scalable, fault-tolerant web services
- You know how to write high-quality, testable code, and understand the tradeoffs between expediency and maintainability
- You understand how the web works and what a good API looks like
- When things break, you’re eager and able to help fix things
CANADA APPLICANTS ONLY: The Canada-specific compensation range below for this full-time position is exclusive of bonus, equity and benefits. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for base salaries for the position across all Canadian locations. Where in the band you may land is determined by job-related skills/experience and location. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your location during the hiring process.
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League.
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring.
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring.
- Learn about our platform, leadership team and partners
- Highmark Health, Google Cloud, League: new digital front door to seamless care
- Former Providence President and Workday EVP of Corporate Strategy join League Board of Directors
- League raises $95 million USD in Series C to build world’s leading healthcare CX platform
- Forbes x League: The Platformization Of Healthcare Is Here
- Fast Company x League: If we want better innovations in healthtech, we need more competition
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.