Technical Implementation Project Manager (SaaS)
As Implementation Project Manager, you are responsible for managing multiple concurrent projects and/workstreams in a complex program to facilitate an efficient and successful product implementation and customer onboarding process, with minimal support and supervision.
Your main objective is to proactively and strategically manage new customer implementations, creating end-to-end project plans, facilitating the execution of deliverables, keeping stakeholders informed of status and risks, coordinating actions with internal departments to fulfill client needs, and tracking progress against plan. It is vital to have strong customer facing communication skills and an ability to identify and escalate barriers to project success.
In this role, you will:
- Act as a strategic and trustworthy partner between your client and League during the onboarding process
- Accountable for the creation and management of one or more project plans, status reports, and risk and issue logs
- Manage program calendar and meeting schedule to track towards timely execution of implementation
- Collaborate with a cross functional team, during a project to inform various stakeholders of upcoming tasks, project status and escalating issues when necessary
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate and guide internal teams to deliver according to plan, including but not limited to:
- Marketing and Communication teams in regards to communications and engagement strategy
- Product and Engineering teams for discovery meetings and delivering to customer requirements
- Operation teams to ensure proper processes are in place post launch
- Lead client discussions on implementation and/or project activities
- Demonstrate core problem solving skills in ambiguous situations to deliver a successful implementation and onboarding
- Support change control processes and governance meetings to ensure alignment and integrity of the project scope and timeline
- Proactively reach out to clients & decision makers to manage expectations and drive accountability
- Manage time-tracking and document control process throughout implementation phases
- Capture ongoing and post-onboarding customer feedback, and initiate CSAT survey to contribute to Implementation Team’s ongoing process enhancements
- Foster referenceable clients who are openly willing to speak about their onboarding experience
- Project management best practices and apply tools and processes per internal standard
- Partner up with Delivery Lead to communicate and escalate barriers to ensure project success
- Support internal initiatives to develop or improve documentation and processes that contribute to League’s delivery model
- Quality and timely execution of implementation projects
- NPS / CSAT for client onboarding and ongoing activities
- Minimum 5 years in a high-performance account management / implementation capacity
- 2+ years of project management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in the healthcare, benefits or technology preferred
Attributes / Characteristics
- Comfortable operating within a dynamic work environment and executing in situations where some unknowns exist
- Excited about League’s mission of empowering people to live healthier and happier lives.
- Enthusiastic about constant learning and self-improvement
- Communication / stakeholdering
- Communicate clearly and regularly between Sales, Product, Customer Success, Customer Care, and other necessary teams to ensure clarity on customer expectations for delivery
- Effective at articulating complex information in an easy to understand way
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to persuade and influence others
- Comfortable leading conversations and building quick rapport with business and IT leaders. You’re equally at home speaking with Directors, Managers, and Administrative Assistants.
- Comfortable leading live and virtual training sessions with large groups of people
- Able to appropriately set and reset expectations with stakeholders
- Project Management
- Significant project management experience on complex projects lasting 2+ months
- Ability to handle aggressive deadlines, work cross-functionally, and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective at motivating and communicating the delivery expectations for other internal and external teams
- Working understanding of the healthcare systems and the engagement of members and patients
- Strong understanding of the needs of a Business / IT / Executive involved in onboarding
- Able to ramp up quickly on new subject matters
- Active listening skills and naturally curious about new topics
- Compliance with Information Security Policies
- Ensure access management is performed in compliance with the employee's role and responsibilities
- Responsibility and accountability for executing League's policies and procedures within the department/ team
- Notification of HR, Legal, Compliance & Security of any incidents, breaches or policy violations
CANADA APPLICANTS ONLY: The Canada-specific compensation range below for this full-time position is exclusive of bonus, equity and benefits. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for base salaries for the position across all Canadian locations. Where in the band you may land is determined by job-related skills/experience and location. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your location during the hiring process.
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League.
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring.
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring.
- Learn about our platform, leadership team and partners
- Highmark Health, Google Cloud, League: new digital front door to seamless care
- Former Providence President and Workday EVP of Corporate Strategy join League Board of Directors
- League raises $95 million USD in Series C to build world’s leading healthcare CX platform
- Forbes x League: The Platformization Of Healthcare Is Here
- Fast Company x League: If we want better innovations in healthtech, we need more competition
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.