VP/GM, Strategic Partnerships
About the Role
As the VP/General Manager of Strategic Partnerships, a key member of the Growth leadership team and League Senior Leadership team, you will be responsible for designing and executing strategy, relationship management, education, market analysis, and execution and alignment across the enterprise healthcare technology industry focused on key strategic & channel partnerships, delivering significant revenue growth for the company.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of developing and closing complex arrangements with large partners (SIs, hyperscalers, ISVs) in the healthcare industry, experience managing teams that drive sales through partnerships, and demonstrated ability to think strategically about new business models, solution selling and technical challenges to help us build compelling value propositions for League’s partners and customers. The successful candidate will be an effective communicator with strong business acumen, negotiation skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Develop and execute League's partnership strategy to identify, target and close new strategic partnerships that align with League’s mission and objectives.
- Work with the global growth organization and cross-functionally in League to lead partner development with key strategic partners.
- Build and maintain strong, long-term relationships and alliances with leading industry stakeholders, partners, investors, and other key external players.
- Drive revenue growth through partnerships designing proposals that will lead to successful partnerships while monitoring and analyzing the financial impact of partnership activity on the business.
- Manage complex partners across a variety of models including: referral, co-sell, resell, OEM, and “white label”
- Oversee and manage the Strategic Partnerships team to effectively target and secure strategic partnerships.
- Negotiate complex commercial terms and agreements that align with the League's policies and objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to lead product and marketing solutions/initiatives.
- Build and maintain deep knowledge of the healthcare and life sciences industry trends and stay up-to-date on new partnership opportunities that benefit the organization.
- Security related Responsibilities, including:
- Compliance with Information Security Policies
- Ensure access management is performed in compliance with the employee's role and responsibilities
- Responsibility and accountability for executing League's policies and procedures within the department/ team
- Notification of HR, Legal, Compliance & Security of any incidents, breaches or policy violations
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or commensurate experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in partnership development in the healthcare industry.
- Strong leadership and management competencies, including team-building skills, mentoring and coaching, and the ability to motivate and drive team performance.
- Proven track record of closing large, strategic deals with partners in the healthcare industry.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and presentation skills, confident in presenting to senior executives and developing key relationships.
- Deep knowledge of the healthcare industry, trends, and emerging models with a strong network of contacts.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and financial modeling skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to deliver results, work independently, and manage multiple projects with stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Relevant industry certification(s) and/or MBA preferred.
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League.
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring.
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring.
- Learn about our platform, leadership team and partners
- Highmark Health, Google Cloud, League: new digital front door to seamless care
- Former Providence President and Workday EVP of Corporate Strategy join League Board of Directors
- League raises $95 million USD in Series C to build world’s leading healthcare CX platform
- Forbes x League: The Platformization Of Healthcare Is Here
- Fast Company x League: If we want better innovations in healthtech, we need more competition
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.