Senior UX Designer, Market Solutions
Remote · United States
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2023
Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
At League, we’re big on building connections - both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. We’re reimagining the health benefits experience to give people a more consumer-centric way to manage their health: immediate, seamless, and tailored to their unique needs. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
We’re hiring an experienced designer to join our Market Solutions Design Team. This is a client-facing role, responsible for participating in or leading workshops to help define problems and scope solutions with our partners in healthcare and the consumers who need them. As a Senior Designer, you’ll be involved in the full life-cycle of the design of customer solutions and bring a user-focused lens to compliment the customer’s business objectives.
This is a relatively new team so there is a high degree of opportunity for shaping processes and collaboration models.
- Support the Growth and Product Marketing teams in creating and maintaining/updating demos, ensuring they tell compelling stories of user and business value with the most up-to-date designs across the platform.
- In late and post-sales stages you will help drive the collaborative process by which key customer and user problems are defined and scoped, leading workshops and feedback sessions to define/clarify target audience, business and user goals, desired outcomes, user scenarios, flows, and journeys.
- Work with the customer to identify potential areas of customization that align with business and user objectives, and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders/teams ) to craft an experience that creates a unique experience for their members.
- Partner with the insights team to drive or conduct research that will improve our understanding of the customer’s target user and/or market in order to develop a more effective solution.
- Identify gaps in current capabilities and in some cases lead discovery/concepting work to scope the initial design approach.
- Create prototypes and/or mockups for the purpose of communicating and gathering feedback from internal and external stakeholders.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in product design and/or design strategy
- Strong understanding of healthcare in the US and its competitive landscape
- Passion for using design thinking to improve people’s health and overall wellness
- Ability to develop deep understanding of customer / user needs and interpret
their intent, and ability to recognize when additional research is needed
- A proven track record of delivering highly optimized experiences that drive
- Demonstrable design skills in user flows, journey mapping, prototyping,
and workshop facilitation
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of the design process from conception
through detailed delivery
- Experience working empathetically and collaboratively across different teams and
USA APPLICANTS ONLY: The US-specific compensation range below for this full-time position is exclusive of bonus, equity and benefits. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for base salaries for the position across all US locations. Where in the band you may land is determined by job-related skills/experience and location. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your location during the hiring process.
Compensation range for USA applicants only
At League, everyone is welcome. We believe individuals should not be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status
Our Application Process:
Applying to a role you love can be exhausting, and understanding the next steps can feel vague and uncertain. You have done the hard part of submitting your application; let's do ours by sharing potential next steps
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League.
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring.
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring.
Here are some additional resources to learn more about League:
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.
See more open positions at League
Something looks off?