Win-Loss Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2023
👋 We're looking to hire a Win-Loss Account Executive to join the DoubleCheck Team.
We are an established leader in win-loss and churn research and analysis and we are now part of the Klue Team! Our team of experienced analysts design and deliver research programs for a wide range of business-to-business (B2B) technology companies. Using a structured, scalable process, we enable our clients to improve their win rates by making more informed and impactful business decisions.
Some of our existing clients include Salesforce, Gong, Seismic, Shopify… and Klue!
From day one, Klue’s mission has been to help our customers win more with actionable competitive and market insights. Now, our acquisition of DoubleCheck, further expands these valuable insights in our all-in-won platform. No other provider in the market offers win-loss as part of their solution.
This is the opportunity to play an integral role in elevating the value of Win-Loss with an industry leader.
This is you:
- Intermediate level sales experience
- Want to be in the start-up world, thrive on change and hyper growth
- Technically proficient: you demo solutions without assistance
- You roll up your sleeves, produce and lead by example
- Disciplined about the sales process: setting/hitting goals every day
- A conceptual seller and can paint a compelling vision
- The need to be the best in what you do, competitive and driven
- Passionate and articulate, never afraid to speak your mind
This is what you’ll be responsible for day-to-day:
- You will nurture leads through the sales cycle and close contracts. You can expect to receive some leads from our team of SDRs, but our most successful Account Executives also prospect actively
- You will lead meetings with prospective customers, building trust, sparking excitement, and showcasing how awesome our product is!
- You will be persistent in your follow up with enterprise customers, planning out valuations and facilitating regular meetings to demonstrate Klue’s product and answer any questions they may have
- You’ll prepare and present business cases to customers’ leadership teams, demonstrating how Klue can add value to their business.
- You can expect to spend 50% of your time in meetings presenting to business leaders, key stakeholders, and business users, so you must be confident in your presentation skills
- You will also participate in internal meetings, company-wide and with the sales team to discuss sales pipelines
- Tools we use: G-suite, Slack, Zoom, Outreach, Gong, ZoomInfo & of course, Klue!
- Competitive base compensation plus uncapped commissions
- Extended health & dental benefits that kick in Day 1
- Opportunity to participate in our Employee Stock Option Plan
- Time off. Take what you need. We want the team to prioritize wellness and avoid burnout. Vacation usually falls into 3 categories: recharging, life-event, & keeping a work-life balance. Just ensure the required work gets done and clear it with your team in advance. You need to take at least two weeks off every year. The average team member takes 2-4 weeks of PTO per year.
- Direct access to our leadership team, reporting directly to VP, Win-Loss
- Be part of a high performing sales team who know how to celebrate their success!
Lastly, we take potential into consideration. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted in lieu of the specifics listed above. If you know you have what it takes, even if that’s different from what we’ve described, be sure to explain why in your application. Reach out and let’s see if there is a home here for you now or in the future.
We’ve made a commitment to support and contribute to a diverse environment; on our teams and in our community. We’re early in our journey; we've started employee led resource groups, committed to Pay Up For Progress, and use success profiles for roles instead of 'years of experience'. We continue to scale our efforts as Klue grows. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have dedicated that commitment to our current and future #kluecrew. During the interview process, please let us know if there is anything we need to make more accessible or accommodate to support you to be successful.
All interviews will be conducted via video calls. We work in a hybrid model of WFH (remote) and in-office. We’re excited to meet you and in the meantime, get to know us:
✅✅ Win-Loss Acquisition (2023)
🅰️ Series A (2020)
🐅 Series B (2021)
🐝 About Us
See more open positions at Klue
Something looks off?