Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, January 6, 2023
👋 You found us. Awesome. Something led you here, maybe a glimpse of potential and something amazing? Well that’s how we feel about Klue.
Who are we?
Klue is a VC backed, capital-efficient high growth SaaS company. Tiger Global and Salesforce Ventures led our US$62m Series B in the fall of 2021. We’re creating the category of competitive enablement: helping companies understand their market and outmaneuver their competition. We benefit from having an experienced leadership team working alongside several hundred risk-taking builders who elevate every day.
We’re one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone HC, a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 & Fast 500 winner, and recipient of both the Startup of the Year and Tech Culture of the Year awards at the Technology Impact Awards.
Internally, our Implementation Specialists are called Onboarding Specialists if you'd like to find them on LinkedIn.
What you'll be doing:
- As an Implementation Specialist, you will be focused on helping customers realize fast time to value from Klue by ensuring the platform is configured and optimized for the Collect, Curate and Consume workflows that our customers rely on to win their market. The role will include configuration of competitive news alerts, partner integrations and platform optimization to prepare the customer for initial rollout.
- You own the project management elements of the Onboarding phase of the customer journey. This includes creation and management of the implementation plan, stakeholder management and ongoing reporting on project status.
What you'll be measured on:
- Customer time to value improvements over time
- Customer satisfaction and project SLAs
What we’re looking for:
- Strong and confident communicator who leads with empathy and urgency
- Passionate belief that customer onboarding and customer success are key drivers of revenue retention and growth
- Experience managing customer onboarding project plans and performing associated tasks with key stakeholders by chat, email, phone and/or video in a B2B or B2C SaaS environment
- Ability to stay calm and composed in stressful situations with both colleagues and customers
- Desire and capability to solve complex challenges and issues including SSO, product integrations and complex configurations
- Excellent independent work and problem solving mindset in a fast-paced and frequently ambiguous environment
- Experience in a product onboarding role in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience with boolean logic and other query languages
- Experience configuring SSO and integrations with CRMs like Salesforce and collaboration tools like Slack
- Experience working with 3rd party data providers
- Experience working in the competitive intelligence or market intelligence space and tools
- Experience with win/loss analysis, market research and related process and tools
- Experience working with learning and development or sales enablement teams in B2B to implement and rollout tools to sales and customer success teams
- Direct revenue ownership across a portfolio of accounts managing multiple stakeholders
- Tools we use: G-suite, Slack, Data Studio, Google Analytics, ClickUp, HelpDocs, Hubspot, Zapier, Zoom, Pendo, BigQuery
How We Work:
- Hybrid Work. Our main Canadian hubs are in Vancouver and Toronto, and most of our team is located in EST and PST. Ideally, this role would be located in Toronto or Vancouver. Your team will be in office at least 2 days per week, if you are within a reasonable commuting distance of the office, we’ll see you there!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base compensation
- Extended health & dental benefits that kick in day 1
- Opportunity to participate in our Employee Stock Option Plan
- Time off. Take what you need. We want the team to prioritize wellness and avoid burnout. Vacation usually falls into 3 categories: recharging, life-event, & keeping a work-life balance. Just ensure the required work gets done and clear it with your team in advance. You need to take at least two weeks off every year. The average Klue team member takes 2-4 weeks of PTO per year.
- Direct access to our leadership team, including our CEO
- Be part of a high performing CS team who know how to celebrate their success!
Lastly, we take potential into consideration. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted in lieu of the specifics listed above. If you know you have what it takes, even if that’s different from what we’ve described, be sure to explain why in your application. Reach out and let’s see if there is a home here for you now or in the future.
We’ve made a commitment to support and contribute to a diverse environment; on our teams and in our community. We’re early in our journey; we've started employee led resource groups, committed to Pay Up For Progress, and use success profiles for roles instead of 'years of experience'. We continue to scale our efforts as Klue grows. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have dedicated that commitment to our current and future #kluecrew. During the interview process, please let us know if there is anything we need to make more accessible or accommodate to support you to be successful.
All interviews will be conducted via video calls. We work in a hybrid model of WFH (remote) and in-office. We’re excited to meet you and in the meantime, get to know us:
✅✅ Win-Loss Acquisition (2023)
🅰️ Series A (2020)
🐅 Series B (2021)
🐝 About Us