Content Services Consultant
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, November 19, 2022
👋 You found us. Awesome. Something led you here, maybe a glimpse of potential and something amazing? Well that’s how we feel about Klue.
Who are we?
Klue is a VC backed, capital-efficient high growth SaaS company. Tiger Global and Salesforce Ventures led our US$62m Series B in the fall of 2021. We’re creating the category of competitive enablement: helping companies understand their market and outmaneuver their competition. We benefit from having an experienced leadership team working alongside several hundred risk-taking builders who elevate every day.
We’re one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone HC, a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 & Fast 500 winner, and recipient of both the Startup of the Year and Tech Culture of the Year awards at the Technology Impact Awards.
As a Content Services Consultant, you will help our customers elevate the go-to content their teams need to win more business. In this role, you will analyze customer content, build strategic recommendations for improvement, and help fuel best-in-class compete programs while ensuring content is optimized for end-user consumption.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Audit and analyze content to identify opportunities for improvement and strategies for elevating that content within the Klue platform
- Liaise with clients regularly to share your recommendations and gather feedback, all while motivating them to improve their competitive enablement programs
- Develop and deliver best practices on best-in-class compete content to continually drive Klue’s thought leadership in the competitive enablement category
- Monitor third-party content to identify industry trends that keep customers engaged and informed about competitive updates
- Leverage new and existing tools to level-up our content creation processes, including Generative AI, GPTs and partner solutions
What we're looking for:
- You love being customer-facing and take a consultative approach to solving problems
- You have professional writing and/or consulting experience
- You are naturally curious, leaning-in on innovation with specific interest in GenAI
- You’re a highly analytical and critical thinker
- You like ambiguity and thrive in fast-paced environments
- You’re a strong communicator and love developing thought-leadership
How We Work:
- Hybrid Work. Our main Canadian hubs are in Vancouver and Toronto, and most of our team is located in EST and PST. Ideally, this role would be located in Toronto or Vancouver. Your team will be in office at least 2 days per week, if you are within a reasonable commuting distance of the office, we’ll see you there!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Extended health & dental benefits that kick in Day 1
- Opportunity to participate in our Employee Stock Option Plan
- Time off. Take what you need. We want the team to prioritize wellness and avoid burnout. Vacation usually falls into 3 categories: recharging, life-event, & keeping a work-life balance. Just ensure the required work gets done and clear it with your team in advance. You need to take at least two weeks off every year. The average Klue team member takes 2-4 weeks of PTO per year.
- Direct access to our leadership team, including our CEO
- Be part of a high-performing team who know how to celebrate their success!
⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️
Lastly, we take potential into consideration. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted in lieu of the specifics listed above. If you know you have what it takes, even if that’s different from what we’ve described, be sure to explain why in your application. Reach out and let’s see if there is a home here for you now or in the future.
We’ve made a commitment to support and contribute to a diverse environment; on our teams and in our community. We’re early in our journey; we've started employee led resource groups, committed to Pay Up For Progress, and use success profiles for roles instead of 'years of experience'. We continue to scale our efforts as Klue grows. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have dedicated that commitment to our current and future #kluecrew. During the interview process, please let us know if there is anything we need to make more accessible or accommodate to support you to be successful.
All interviews will be conducted via video calls. We work in a hybrid model of WFH (remote) and in-office. We’re excited to meet you and in the meantime, get to know us:
✅✅ Win-Loss Acquisition (2023)
🅰️ Series A (2020)
🐅 Series B (2021)
🐝 About Us