Conversion Optimization Strategist
Does driving growth at one of Canada’s fastest growing startups excite you?
Then Jobber might be the place for you! We’re looking for a Conversion Optimization Strategist to work on conversion optimization programs as part of our Marketing department.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. We work with small home service businesses, like your local plumbers, painters, and landscapers, to transform the way service is delivered through technology. With Jobber they can quote, schedule, invoice, and collect payments from their customers, while providing an easy and professional customer experience. Running a small business today isn’t like it used to be—the way we consume and deliver service is changing rapidly, technology is evolving, and customers expect more. That’s why we put the power and flexibility in their hands to run their businesses how, where, and when they want!
Our culture of transparency, inclusivity, collaboration, and innovation has been recognized by Great Place to Work, Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, and more. Jobber has also been named on the Globe and Mail’s Canada’s Top Growing Companies list, and Deloitte Canada’s Technology Fast 50™, Enterprise Fast 15, and Technology Fast 500™ lists. With an Executive team that has over thirty years of industry experience of leading the way, we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011—but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
The Demand Generation team at Jobber works together to develop, manage, and optimize integrated campaigns that drive leads for our self-serve and sales-assisted funnels. Our mandate is to generate awareness among home service businesses, convert and monetize existing in-market demand, and help prospects keep Jobber top-of-mind.
Reporting to the Manager, Conversion Optimization, the Conversion Optimization Strategist will support in the ideation, design, launch and analysis of web experiments focused on increasing user acquisition and achieving cost efficiencies. You’ll utilize data to make decisions, work collaboratively with other stakeholders to understand the overall ecosystem and be given a level of autonomy to hold yourself accountable to decisions, outcomes, and timelines that impact your work.
- Leverage marketing performance data and customer analytics to develop hypotheses and recommendations to improve landing page performance
- Analyze and evaluate experiment results to draw out insights that can be leveraged across the Marketing team
- Present key findings and results to stakeholders on a regular basis
- Support in the execution of testing roadmap and ownership of swimlanes
- Supporting other marketing campaigns - whether that’s providing recommendations based on experiment results or reporting
- Support in managing multiple and concurrent projects to keep them on schedule and within scope
- Collaborate and coordinate with various marketing teams to support our optimization efforts; this includes building landing pages, sourcing new designs, etc.
To be successful, you should have:
- Experience in conversion rate optimization, with B2B SaaS experience preferred
- Working knowledge of web analytics platforms and/or CRMs (Google Analytics, Amplitude, Salesforce, etc.), and the ability to extract meaningful data and uncover testing opportunities
- Working knowledge of web experimentation and qualitative research tools (Optimizely, HotJar, UserTesting, etc.)
- Solid understanding of statistics and attribution modeling methodologies
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical team members to plan and build experiments
- A strong sense of design and knowledgeable about UI/UX best practices
- Flexible and responsive, ability to prioritize multiple tasks as needed and work with a sense of urgency to meet team targets in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Inquisitive, engaged, and passionate about conversion rate optimization
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask, work independently, and learn technical information quickly
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and project management skills, preferably as a project driver or owner
It would be nice (but not a deal-breaker!) if you had:
- Knowledge of SaaS and common performance metrics
- Familiarity with Google Ads, Facebook Ads or other digital advertising platforms
What you can expect from Jobber:
Having been named as a Top 10 Great Place to Work in Canada, we walk the talk. Here are just some of the great things you can expect from us:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums for both body and mind, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Coaching and Development function, including Development Coaches, to help build the career you want and hit the goals you set, while ensuring you’re reaching your fullest potential.
- Support for all your breaks: from vacation to rest and recharge, your birthday off to celebrate, health days to support your physical and mental health, and parental leave top-ups to support your growing family.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and leave your impact on a $400-billion industry that has no dominant player...yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver billions of dollars a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!
Something looks off?