Account Executive (Bilingual)
Are you a person that wants to empower small businesses?
Then Jobber might be the place for you! We’re looking for an Account Executive (Bilingual - Spanish) to be part of our Sales department.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. We work with small home service businesses, like your local plumbers, painters, and landscapers, to transform the way service is delivered through technology. With Jobber they can quote, schedule, invoice, and collect payments from their customers, while providing an easy and professional customer experience. Running a small business today isn’t like it used to be—the way we consume and deliver service is changing rapidly, technology is evolving, and customers expect more. That’s why we put the power and flexibility in their hands to run their businesses how, where, and when they want!
Our culture of transparency, inclusivity, collaboration, and innovation has been recognized by Great Place to Work, Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, and more. Jobber has also been named on the Globe and Mail’s Canada’s Top Growing Companies list, and Deloitte Canada’s Technology Fast 50™, Enterprise Fast 15, and Technology Fast 500™ lists. With an Executive team that has over thirty years of industry experience of leading the way, we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011—but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
Our Sales team gains an understanding of who our customers are, what their businesses do, and how Jobber can help them succeed, to turn leads into advocates.
They all have an incredible passion for sales, our customer, and a connection to our purpose. This team is focused on delivering on the promise to make small businesses more successful, and they celebrate, motivate, and challenge each other daily. They are also focused on growth personally and professionally and are supported through regular 1:1’s which focus on performance, coaching, long-term development, and consistent feedback from peers and leaders.
Reporting to the Manager, New Business Sales, the Account Executive will play a significant role in developing relationships and trust with small businesses in our journey to power the world of mobile services. Our sales process while quick is highly consultative, and helping the customer understand the value and efficiency Jobber could provide their company is paramount.
The Account Executive (Bilingual - Spanish) will:
- Drive connection with potential customers through phone, email, and sms outreach. You’ll be communicating with our customers across these mediums in both English and Spanish to help our LATAM customers.
- Connect with small businesses to develop an understanding of their challenges and goals.
- Provide recommendations on how to best utilize Jobber, from specific workflows to feature fits.
- Demonstrate the value of Jobber through conversation, social proof and product demonstrations
- Work with the Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to provide the best customer experience and exposure to the Jobber product.
- Track key information in Salesforce for follow-up, knowledge sharing, and analytics.
To be successful, you will need:
- Demonstrated experience in a sales environment with commission and/or targets. You can speak to them, and can speak to how you were successful.
- To have a clear and confident communication style. You should have the ability to actively listen and consult with our customers and get a true understanding of who they are and what they need, both in English and Spanish to help our LATAM customers. This position involves a good deal of phone time, so these skills are imperative.
- To drive urgency and excitement. You will be required to sell in a dynamic environment with a fairly short sales cycle. You should be energized by high volume and the prospect of uncapped earning potential!
- To be driven, tenacious and disciplined.. You won’t win over every prospect, and there will be many highs and lows. It’s about how you balance those ups and downs and bring the best of what you have to the job daily.
- To find solutions. If something isn’t going right, you’ll take care of it. Not every conversation will be the same, and you're quick at thinking on your feet.
- To be data driven. Being able to source, interpret and create a narrative based on data will be key for your own success as well as the small businesses you’re supporting.
- To be coachable and adaptable. The sales team is always changing and evolving, so being flexible and good with change and ambiguity is important.
- To enjoy technology. We're working hard to empower the world with mobile technology and are looking for someone who wants to share their excitement.
- Previous experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, preferably SalesForce.
All interviews are currently being conducted virtually - via phone or video.
Please note: This role is for a shift from Sunday - Thursday
What you can expect from Jobber:
Having been named as a Top 10 Great Place to Work in Canada, we walk the talk. Here are just some of the great things you can expect from us:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums for both body and mind, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Coaching and Development function, including Development Coaches, to help build the career you want and hit the goals you set, while ensuring you’re reaching your fullest potential.
- Support for all your breaks: from vacation to rest and recharge, your birthday off to celebrate, health days to support your physical and mental health, and parental leave top-ups to support your growing family.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and leave your impact on a $400-billion industry that has no dominant player...yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver billions of dollars a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!
Something looks off?