Performance Marketing Manager
Does driving growth at one of Canada’s fastest growing startups excite you?
Then Jobber might be the place for you! We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to be part of our Demand Generation team.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. We work with small home service businesses, like your local plumbers, painters, and landscapers, to transform the way service is delivered through technology. With Jobber they can quote, schedule, invoice, and collect payments from their customers, while providing an easy and professional customer experience. Running a small business today isn’t like it used to be—the way we consume and deliver service is changing rapidly, technology is evolving, and customers expect more. That’s why we put the power and flexibility in their hands to run their businesses how, where, and when they want!
Our culture of transparency, inclusivity, collaboration, and innovation has been recognized by Great Place to Work, Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, and more. Jobber has also been named on the Globe and Mail’s Canada’s Top Growing Companies list, and Deloitte Canada’s Technology Fast 50™, Enterprise Fast 15, and Technology Fast 500™ lists. With an Executive team that has over thirty years of industry experience of leading the way, we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011—but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
As part of the Marketing Department, the Demand Generation team works together to develop, manage, and optimize integrated campaigns that drive leads for our self-serve and sales-assisted funnels.
As a valued member of the Demand Gen. team, you’ll work cross-functionally to generate awareness among home service businesses, convert and monetize existing in-market demand, and help prospects keep Jobber top-of-mind.
Reporting to the Head of Performance Marketing, the Performance Marketing Manager will manage a variety of cross-functional marketing campaigns to drive Jobber’s success through increased awareness and demand generation. As we have seen success in integrated paid and organic marketing campaigns, this individual would partner with other marketing teams to use paid channels as a force multiplier. For example, you’ll help amplify GTM initiatives, acquire event registrants, and boost the reach of Jobber’s influencer and ambassador communities . We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to peel back the layers of the onion to get results and find answers. If you’re used to testing, exploring, and iterating your way to results, we want to hear from you!
The Performance Marketing Manager’s responsibilities:
- Identify new campaigns, strategies, and channel opportunities to test with the goal of acquiring new customers
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Demand Generation team on initiatives that help optimize paid campaigns
- Work closely with key stakeholders including the Analytics and Creative teams to execute coordinated strategic campaigns
- Understand and drive analysis to prove the efficacy of media buying strategies for KPIs (LTV, MRR, CAC, ASP, etc.)
- Monitor, measure and report on campaign performance, budgeting, and conduct ad hoc analysis to refine strategies
- Analyze and distill large amounts of data into reporting and data visualizations that clearly communicate business insights
- Communicate effectively and succinctly with internal and external partners to efficiently drive campaign performance
- Identify and troubleshoot any data discrepancies (e.g. between ad platforms and internal BI tools) with data and analytics
- Support and manage communications with external partners and vendors
To be successful, the following are required:
- Experience in digital marketing or performance marketing
- Knowledge of online advertising campaign setup, optimization, and account management.
- Experience with media buying on advertising platforms (e.g. Facebook, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, etc)
- Experience with analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude, Adobe Analytics)
- Experience with setting up pixels and conversion events
- Ability to initiate, develop and maintain relationships with advertising partners
- Ability to project manage, multitask, and prioritize
- Be willing to take direction and be a team player, but also exhibit initiative when working independently
- Adapt quickly to continually optimize efforts based on data-driven metrics and ever-developing tech
- Aptitude to work outside of your comfort zone and get things done quickly
- Organized and detail-oriented with great attention to accuracy
- Proficient in Excel or Google Sheets, and Powerpoint, Keynote, or Google Slides to summarize and visualize concepts
- Ability to troubleshoot data issues
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong writing and editing skills to technical and non-technical audiences
- Bonus points for experience working for a tech start-up or scale-up, especially in SaaS
What you can expect from Jobber:
Having been named as a Top 10 Great Place to Work in Canada, we walk the talk. Here are just some of the great things you can expect from us:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums for both body and mind, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Coaching and Development function, including Development Coaches, to help build the career you want and hit the goals you set, while ensuring you’re reaching your fullest potential.
- Support for all your breaks: from vacation to rest and recharge, your birthday off to celebrate, health days to support your physical and mental health, and parental leave top-ups to support your growing family.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and leave your impact on a $400-billion industry that has no dominant player...yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver billions of dollars a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!
Something looks off?