Service Delivery Manager
Medellín, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
Posted on Friday, December 1, 2023
Customer advocacy is at the heart of Customer Service. Hopper’s Customer Service teams endeavor to automate, in order to allow customers to help themselves whenever possible and provide both users and agents with a delightful, seamless experience. The B2B CS Service Delivery Manager will have an integral role in driving customer happiness and reducing Hopper’s cost to serve customers. They will be the voice of Hopper within the 3rd party call center. The B2B Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for providing guidance and oversight. They will focus on the vendor’s success by assisting with (but are limited to) workflows, KPIs, gap analysis, and regulatory compliance. The successful candidate will be the voice of the US Call Centre Operations working alongside the Philippines’ Service Delivery Team.
- Has a strong understanding of call centers, call center structures and call center agent behaviors
- Has a proven track record of driving customer satisfaction
- Has a high level of understanding, patience and empathy; but overall, an exceptional attention to detail.
- Has worked for or managed a team in a BPO environment
- Experience in the travel industry
- Experience with Sabre or Amadeus (or other GDS) preferred (or willing to quickly learn)
- Develop audit operational plans, schedule and conduct audits, and present audit reports
- Is committed to continuous growth and learning. They understand that every challenge is an opportunity and they get excited about learning new things
- Provide guidance and oversight to a third party call center
- Serve as the key knowledge resource representing the US call center to internal and external stakeholders, with a strong understanding of all key performance metrics and their associated drivers
- Work with the training and quality departments to create an environment of continuous learning
- Possesses experience in service level metrics development and analysis
- An excellent communicator and the ability to synthesize information, identify trends, and develop an action plan to address issues
- Manage all regulatory requirements as set out by Hopper’s B2B client (Banking)
- Monitoring productivity and assist the BPO in motivating the team to reach daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Be a point of escalation for for the BPO and internal stakeholders for the US call center operations
- Assist BPO Human Resources to interview and select employees for the call center
- Assists with strategic planning as it pertains to operations and achievement of results
- Maintains an excellent working knowledge of the entire operation, as well as developing projects
More about Hopper
At Hopper, we are on a mission to become the world’s best — and most fun — place to book travel. By leveraging massive amounts of data, advanced machine learning algorithms, Hopper combines its world-class travel agency offering with proprietary fintech products to help customers spend less and travel better. Ranked the third largest online travel agency in North America, the app has been downloaded over 100 million times and continues to gain market share globally.
Here are just a few stats that demonstrate the company’s recent growth:
Hopper sells $6 billion worth of travel and travel fintech every year; 2022 sales were up 3X over 2021. In 2022, Hopper increased its revenue 2.5X year-over year.
The company’s bespoke fintech products, such as Flight Disruption Guarantee and Price Freeze, now represent around 50% of Hopper’s total app revenue.
Given the success of its fintech products, Hopper launched a B2B initiative called Hopper Cloud in late 2021. Through this partnership program, any travel provider (airlines, hotels, banks, travel agencies, etc.) can integrate and seamlessly distribute Hopper’s fintech or travel inventory. As its first Hopper Cloud partnership, Hopper partnered with Capital One to co-develop Capital One Travel, a new travel portal designed specifically for cardholders.
Other partners include Marriott, Uber, Agoda, CommBank and many more to be announced.
Hopper Cloud now comprises more than 50% of Hopper's business; Hopper Cloud made around as much in 2022 as all of the Hopper app did in 2021.
Recognized as one of the world’s most innovative companies by Fast Company four years in a row, Hopper has been downloaded over 100 million times and continues to have millions of new installs each month. Hopper is now the #3 largest online travel agency in North America.
Hopper has raised over $750 million USD of private capital and is backed by some of the largest institutional investors and banks in the world. Hopper is primed to continue its acceleration as the world’s fastest-growing mobile-first travel marketplace.
Come take off with us!