Marketing Automation Specialist
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will help us deliver targeted and timely email campaigns and build automated programs to fuel our inbound funnel. In this role, you will be working closely with multiple stakeholders within the Marketing, Sales, and Business Technology departments to integrate new marketing technologies into our automation system, define and create operational processes, and ultimately design and implement technical solutions in Marketo.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Responsible for executing on all nurturing and engagement programs, managing email compliance, updating our complex scoring model, and assisting on email programs to support all regions globally
- Collaborate with our marketing teams on operational tasks for marketing campaigns, including email list preparation, post-event list uploads in Marketo, and campaign management in Salesforce
- Support the management our Marketo instance, including streamlining and monitoring existing flows, data integrity, hygiene and performance monitoring, diligently managing and maintaining the connection between Salesforce and Marketo—ensuring high data quality, expedited lead flow, and proper campaign tracking
- Measure insight across a number of success criteria, including: email deliverability, lead stage conversion and marketing influenced pipeline and revenue
- Provide input on campaign and program improvement in Marketo, including tests and experiments and suggesting new campaigns/programs to drive pipeline and revenue
- Evaluate and optimize our existing lead flow and lead routing, including marketing-to-sales process improvement
- Assist in the integration of new marketing technologies into Marketo and Salesforce
- Support the administration and management of marketing automation systems (Marketo, Conversica, LeanData, etc.)
- Support stakeholders as a Subject Matter Expert and advise them on how automation of Marketo and other Martech tools (Drift, 6sense, etc) can best help achieve their desired outcomes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 2-5 years of email, demand generation, or digital marketing experience
- Experience working in a marketing automation platform, preferably Marketo, and/or CRM systems like Salesforce
- A good understanding of email channel and marketing automation best practices
- The ability to prioritize tasks based on the impact they have to colleagues and KPIs
- Extreme attention to detail to ensure all marketing programs are well-built and QA’d
- Experience with reporting on email campaign and program performance and providing insights and recommendations
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions
- Creativity and Innovation: seeks new and better ways of doing things, generates original and imaginative ideas, products, or solutions
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
In all we do, our six guiding principles light the way:
Step Up: Show the world what it looks like to live and work by these guiding principles. #StepUp
One Team: Make Hootsuite a place where everyone feels safe, welcome, valued, and empowered to do their best work without compromising who they are. #OneTeam #FreeToBeMe
Customer Obsessed: Focus relentlessly on helping our customers succeed. #CustomerObsessed
Go Fast, Be Agile: Widen our competitive advantage by committing to speed and simplicity over perfection and complexity. #GoFastBeAgile
Play to Win: Commit to building an incredible, profitable company for our customers, our employees, and our stakeholders. #PlayToWin #NoExcuses
Neighbours & Allies: Give back to our communities and be an ally. #SocialForGood #Allies
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Something looks off?