Commercial Insurance Senior Account Specialist (REMOTE)
Foresight Commercial Insurance
Foresight Risk and Insurance Services Inc. (“Foresight”) is looking for a Senior Account Specialist to join the Operations and Services team. The Senior Account Specialist will supervise a small team and work across all elements of the Foresight/Safesite enterprise proposition including Business Development, Underwriting, Safesite, Claims and Accounting departments. A strong candidate will lead direct reports to accomplish handling key accounts, building relationships and ensure broker/client deliverables are executed in a timely and professional manner. This position will report directly to the VP OF Enterprise Operations and Services.
About Foresight Group
Far too many workers in high-risk industries are injured on the job, or worse, never make it home to their families at all. Foresight Group sees a future where workplace injuries are a thing of the past. We accomplish this through our two visionary brands: Foresight Insurance and Safesite.
As the insurer of the future, our workers’ compensation insurance brings real-time safety engagement technology and dedicated safety coaching together to turn insight into action, driving down business costs and reducing claims. Powered by our proprietary Safesite technology, we blend a custom-tailored safety program with dedicated consulting services, improving client safety behavior and helping eliminate accidents and claims. In a 2022 study, we demonstrated a capability to reduce claims frequency for clients by 18% in just the first year. Deploying the latest technologies into the field and capturing critical safety and risk data from the frontline workers, we link safety performance to insurance and pricing—informing our underwriters’ ability to provide a holistic and competitive quote to our brokers and clients.
Foresight Group is backed by strong global investors and completed an impressive Series B raise in 2022, bringing funds raised to $59 Million. Safesite’s innovative Safesite Score is patented. We consistently rank on numerous global top insurtech lists.
About our Culture
Our team of bright, energized, and motivated people come from a vast array of backgrounds and industries. They are drawn to Foresight by our purpose, our fresh approach to work/home balance and wellness, and by our commitment to our values: Simplicity, Tenacity, Comradery, Aim Higher, Home Safe, and Be Agile.
Our ideal candidates are dynamic self-starters with a sense of teamwork, a commitment to moving the insurance and safety industry forward, and an appreciation for the work and industries our clients dedicate themselves to.
- Oversee the Account Management team and all aspects of the account management process and functions.
- Support brokers and policyholders by providing key account management functions throughout the policy lifecycle to include customer service, claims support, etc.
- Create loyalty with our broker partners by serving as the main point of contact for all policy servicing needs
- Supporting and leading key business objectives related to policy renewals striving to attain 90% retention of key accounts
- Perform day to day coordination of account specific activities to include inbound and outbound communications, obtain additional information and reporting for other departments, facilitate account reviews with internal and external parties, etc
- Attend virtual meetings and occasional offsite team or company gatherings
- Proactive supervision of team ensuring all tasks are completed in timely manner and having coverage plan for all processes
- Provide training for team, manage workflows, schedules and meetings
- Evaluate team performance and development
- Ability to handle special projects and other business needs
- 5 or more years of Industry Knowledge and supervisory experience
- 1 or more years of SaaS experience
- Demonstrated success and ability to build relationships and collaborate with external and internal partners
- Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation and negotiation skills, and sound judgment
- Ability to work independently with little day-to-day supervision
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives
- Strong collaboration and decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Possess leadership qualities and is able to think and prioritize strategically
- Insurtech experience preferred
- Central or East region preferred
- Industry-leading career development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off including 14 paid holidays, personal days, and paid sick leave
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Generous home office stipend to help you create a comfortable and productive work setup
- Annual learning and development stipend to use on courses, conferences, or other upskilling opportunities
- Paid parental leave
As a fully remote company, the compensation range provided is based on a wide range
of factors including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, and other business and organizational needs and is based on national averages*. At Foresight it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $80,000 - $95,000 + bonus + equity.
*Location will be considered if the role is required to be located in a certain geographic area