Enterprise Account Executive
At Fonoa, we are transforming how digital-first companies stay tax compliant. We provide simple and modular API solutions that easily integrate into any existing workflow. Through our technology first approach, we reduce manual processes, increase compliance and reduce the cost of operations when transacting and scaling internationally.
We are solving one of the largest yet unsolved problems in global e-commerce. Our tax automation software enables companies such as Uber, Zoom, Booking.com, Squarespace and Rappi to expand their international offerings more quickly and stay tax compliant.
As an Enterprise Account Executive specialising in Tax Technology, you will play a critical role in our Commercial team, driving revenue and fuelling our growth. Your mission will be to execute our sales strategy toward our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP), with a focus on software, marketplaces, and digital services accounts in tax technology. From prospecting to deal closure and account management, you'll be responsible for the entire sales lifecycle. Your pivotal role will help refine our sales process, meet performance metrics, and accelerate revenue growth. You will also be/become a subject matter expert in tax technology trends and challenges, leveraging this expertise to add value to our clients and differentiate our solutions in the marketplace.
What you will do
Sales & Prospecting:
- Generate a new sales pipeline from prospecting activities into buyer personas such as Head of Tax, CFO, Tax Manager, etc.
- Manage live opportunities through an enterprise sales process using our Winning by Design (SPICED) or MEDDPICC sales methodology.
- Develop and present value-driven pricing quotations.
- Collaborate with clients to establish clear ROI metrics and generate comprehensive impact case studies.
- Foster deep relationships with a range of senior stakeholders and clearly position our value proposition of providing an API driven tax solution helping companies with compliance, fine mitigation, and scalability around the world.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Craft strategic plans and conduct QBRs with customers, unlocking clear upsell and cross-sell roadmaps and solution planning for the next 12-18 months and beyond.
- Uphold accurate Salesforce hygiene, including comprehensive meeting notes, and deal forecasting.
- Coordinate with the wider project team, maintaining a clear communication cadence internally.
- Operate with autonomy, swiftly grasping customer needs and pain points.
- Extensive experience as an Enterprise Account Executive, experience in tax technology/FinTech a plus.
- Proven track record in selling complex Enterprise B2B SaaS/API solutions that address a unique business problem.
- Strong experience in using Salesforce to manage and forecast your business.
- Ability to implement and adhere to structured sales processes and methodologies.
- Exceptional talent for cultivating client relationships and devising strategic plans.
- Highly coachable and eager to adapt and learn.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experienced in value-based pricing strategies and using Return on Investment/ Business Cases.
- Additional languages of German, French or Spanish are a plus.
We enable companies worldwide to seamlessly handle their taxes when transacting online by providing outstanding products that automate their workflows. To build exceptional products, we are aware that we need great people. We offer a competitive base salary for this position and remain open to a specific range depending on candidates' experience. Also, we provide attractive equity to keep everyone positively incentivized.
We're a company filled with talented, energetic, and motivated people from all backgrounds who bring in their different perspectives to help us on our mission to make taxes simple. We have a distributed team in more than 20 countries worldwide and you can read more on how we live our values and what inspires us to do amazing things together: https://fonoa.co/LifeAtFonoa
In 2023, Fonoa has been ranked #5 in Sifted’s Rising 100: The ultimate B2B SaaS startup list
Sounds interesting? Please learn more reasons why you should join us.