End User Support Program Manager
D2L is a cloud company that is modernizing education and building the Future of Work. The old models of teaching and learning are in the midst of the largest transformation in history, and D2L is at the heart of that fundamental shift.
New models of teaching and learning enable a personalized, student-centric experience – and deliver improved retention, engagement, satisfaction, and results for learners of all ages – in schools, campuses, and companies.
D2L is disrupting the way the world learns, by providing the next generation learning environment and solutions to engage and inspire learners. And most importantly, by giving customers a platform that is easy, flexible, and smart. No other company provides a solution as robust and innovative as D2L.
D2L has had a singular mission for 20 years and is dedicated to that same mission in the years ahead: to transform the way the world learns – and by doing so, we will help improve human potential globally.
A member of our Talent Acquisition team reviews ALL of our applications - yes a real person reviews resumes! They are excited to read more about what amazing things you could add to D2L.
General Description (Job Summary):
The End User Support Program Manager (EUSPM) ensures the EUS program meets the high expectations of our clients by continuously improving in service efficiency and customer experience. This multi-faceted role focuses on managing all key operational components of running the End User Support line of business.
Major Responsibilities (How Will I Make an Impact?):
- Manage projects and activities in accordance with the goals of the End User Support program
- Analyze and develop recommendations to optimize program performance, procedures, and systems
- Frequently network with various D2L teams to develop solutions and meet client expectations
- Concurrently manage multiple projects to continuously improve the End User Support EUS within one or more of the following operational areas:
- Quality control
- Documentation and localization
- Training, coaching and upskilling of all staff
- Operational/Service Level management
- Data analysis and reporting
- Client management
- Promote an effective team environment, through mentoring and sharing professional/technical knowledge with team members. Frequently engage in coaching sessions with peers, leaders and agents to ensure KPIs are being met
- Independently plan and develop specialized assignments such as new program offerings, pilots and alternate models of EU Support
- Manage escalations from end users and clients
- Assist with account and customer management responsibilities when required
Competencies (What you’ll bring to the role):
You possess strong technical knowledge of web-based support and can effectively enable clients across all segments to meet their value proposition as it relates to End User Support, and are able to identify and solve a diverse scope of complex challenges. You have successfully demonstrated the ability to drive key initiatives in order to achieve specific KPI goals, both for specific operational components of the business and for an overall support program.
- Attention to detail, organizational and time management skills are essential in order to accurately assess complex situations, drive solutions, and balance conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving abilities are required to effectively deal with customers in crisis
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint for the purposes of analyzing data and presenting performance metrics to clients
- Practical project managements skills to manage initiatives from beginning to end
- Customer service, communication, listening and human relations skills are required in order to determine client needs, understand and relay information, build positive rapport, confidence and trust and participate as an effective team member
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE RECOMMENDATIOS:
- 1+ years supporting 2 or more operational components of a support program, with a proven track record of achieving established KPIs
- 2+ years of experience supporting web-based applications in a customer service or help-desk environment
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in a Communications, Business or Technical field or Equivalent
Note: this is an individual contributor role with no direct reports
The expected base salary range for a new hire in this role is listed below. The annualized base salary offered is determined by each candidate’s relevant knowledge, skills, education, training and experience. It is aligned to ensure both internal and external competitiveness using market data for the geographic location and industry. As part of the total compensation at D2L the role may be eligible for additional benefits including a Wellness Subsidy, Equity Grants, Variable Incentive, and more.
Don’t meet every single requirement? We strongly encourage you to still apply! At D2L, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage your application even if you don't believe you meet every single qualification outlined, because we love to help our people grow and develop!
Why we're awesome:
At D2L, we are dedicated to providing you with the tools to do the best work of your life. While some of our perks and benefits may vary depending on location or employment type, we are proud to provide employees with the following through #LifeAtD2L;
- Impactful work transforming the way the world learns
- Flexible work arrangements
- Learning and Growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $4,000 CAD for continuing education through our Catch the Wave Program
- 2 Paid Days off for Catch the Wave related activities like exams or final assignments
- Employee wellbeing (Access to mental health services, EFAP program, financial planning and more)
- Retirement planning
- 2 Paid Volunteer Days
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Home Internet Reimbursements
- Employee Referral Program
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition
- Social Events
- Dog Friendly Offices at our HQ in Kitchener, Winnipeg, Vancouver and Melbourne.