Education Partner Coordinator (Wave) - Spring 2024 Co-op
D2L is a cloud company that is modernizing education and building the Future of Work. The old models of teaching and learning are in the midst of the largest transformation in history, and D2L is at the heart of that fundamental shift.
New models of teaching and learning enable a personalized, student-centric experience – and deliver improved retention, engagement, satisfaction, and results for learners of all ages – in schools, campuses, and companies.
D2L is disrupting the way the world learns, by providing the next generation learning environment and solutions to engage and inspire learners. And most importantly, by giving customers a platform that is easy, flexible, and smart. No other company provides a solution as robust and innovative as D2L.
D2L has had a singular mission for 20 years and is dedicated to that same mission in the years ahead: to transform the way the world learns – and by doing so, we will help improve human potential globally.
A member of our Talent Acquisition team reviews ALL of our applications - yes a real person reviews resumes! They are excited to read more about what amazing things you could add to D2L.
We will continue to review applications on a rolling basis, but recommend applying by January 23rd to ensure you are included in initial application reviews.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an Education Partner Coordinator on the D2L Wave team, you’ll be working with a small and cross-functional team who are focused on growing the network of education partners. You'll have the opportunity to collaborate and work closely with Education Partner Managers and gain exposure to various aspects of partnership management including opportunity review, data hygiene and analysis, and special projects for process improvement and automation.
Whether you are an experienced Co-op or a first year Co-op, we are looking for all around superstars to help support and improve the program portfolio and partner processes . You will be constantly learning and looking for ways to innovate. You thrive in a culture where teams speak freely and collaborate to solve interesting problems.
HOW WILL I MAKE AN IMPACT?
- Perform data entry tasks including maintaining and improving data accuracy and quality of partner program portfolio on an ongoing basis including data entry, ensuring accuracy of catalog information, and management of partner database. Act as catalog owner.
- Review and verify data in partner portfolio for accuracy completeness, and consistency. Identify and rectify any discrepancies or errors to ensure data integrity
- Conduct quality control checks to ensure data quality and make necessary corrections or updates as needed
- Support onboarding new partners and review partner workflows to identify process improvement opportunities to optimize data entry
Additional opportunities for exposure to (other things you will learn):
- Perform research on best-in-class organizations providing training and development in specific target areas of interest
- Assist with the creation of marketing and promotional materials for prospective education partners
- Provide additional support to the Education Partner team as required
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Strong visual structure design sense and skill; able to input and organize information in a cohesive and professional matter
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail in daily tasks and projects, while also having the ability to see beyond the individual tasks and understand the broader impact and implications of activities on other cross-functional teams
- Organized with a proven ability to successfully manage multiple tasks while maintaining high quality outputs and delivering on time
- Creative mindset and stamina to try new things and figure out how to continuously improve
- Able to actively manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and SharePoint) and Salesforce (or similar CRM) is considered an asset
- Project management and planning skills
- Data input and data analysis
Currently enrolled in a university or college program (Business or similar) with a co-op option
The expected weekly salary range for a student hire in this role is listed below. The base salary offered is determined by each candidate’s relevant knowledge, skills, education, training and experience. It is aligned to ensure both internal and external competitiveness using market data for the geographic location and school specific salary surveys.
Don’t meet every single requirement? We strongly encourage you to still apply! At D2L, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage your application even if you don't believe you meet every single qualification outlined, because we love to help our people grow and develop!
Why we're awesome:
At D2L, we are dedicated to providing you with the tools to do the best work of your life. While some of our perks and benefits may vary depending on location or employment type, we are proud to provide employees with the following through #LifeAtD2L;
- Impactful work transforming the way the world learns
- Flexible work arrangements
- Learning and Growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $4,000 CAD for continuing education through our Catch the Wave Program
- 2 Paid Days off for Catch the Wave related activities like exams or final assignments
- Employee wellbeing (Access to mental health services, EFAP program, financial planning and more)
- Retirement planning
- 2 Paid Volunteer Days
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Home Internet Reimbursements
- Employee Referral Program
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition
- Social Events
- Dog Friendly Offices at our HQ in Kitchener, Winnipeg, Vancouver and Melbourne.