Sales Enablement Manager
D2L is a cloud company that is modernizing education and building the Future of Work. The old models of teaching and learning are in the midst of the largest transformation in history, and D2L is at the heart of that fundamental shift.
New models of teaching and learning enable a personalized, student-centric experience – and deliver improved retention, engagement, satisfaction, and results for learners of all ages – in schools, campuses, and companies.
D2L is disrupting the way the world learns, by providing the next generation learning environment and solutions to engage and inspire learners. And most importantly, by giving customers a platform that is easy, flexible, and smart. No other company provides a solution as robust and innovative as D2L.
D2L has had a singular mission for 20 years and is dedicated to that same mission in the years ahead: to transform the way the world learns – and by doing so, we will help improve human potential globally.
A member of our Talent Acquisition team reviews ALL of our applications - yes a real person reviews resumes! They are excited to read more about what amazing things you could add to D2L.
As D2L’s Sales Enablement Manager, you will be accountable for the delivery and execution of our Sales Education Strategy. You will collaborate with key business functions to determine their enablement needs; define and execute on the sales enablement strategy and analyze different areas that need enablement. You will work with the Corporate team globally.
As an experienced enablement expert, you will also oversee onboarding, productivity improvement, learning development and training for various roles within our sales division. You will demonstrate a strong focus on partnerships across the business and closely collaborate to develop and execute best practices to enable our sales team. This role will may require occasional travel.
Please note that this is a contract role with an end date of June 1, 2024.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Identify key stakeholders and develop project timelines and schedules to positively impact the business.
- Collaborate with managers to create detailed project plans.
- Ensure timely delivery of project deliverables and manage tasks effectively.
- Exhibit exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Present and facilitate content both synchronously and asynchronously.
- Collaborate across teams to meet stakeholders' needs.
- Monitor and evaluate data from various sources, including CRM, surveys, feedback, and analytics.
- Identify key metrics such as conversion rates, win rates, deal size, cycle time, etc.
- Analyze data for trends with manager support.
- Understand sales methodologies, processes, and best practices.
- Understand the competitive landscape, industry, and basic business requirements.
- Demonstrate knowledge of our products and services at a basic level.
- Leverage and optimize technology and tools, including CRM, email, video, social media, etc.
- Streamline sales team workflows and processes through technology training and adoption.
- Able to perform a high-level demo of Brightspace.
Learning and Development:
- Create content to support the sales cycle.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to design and deliver enablement sessions and programs that support ongoing skill development in the sales organization
- Support the revenue onboarding program.
- Professionally facilitate the delivery of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual learning programs and events to enhance the capabilities and productivity of the sales team.
- Present, explain, and persuade using created content, along with training and coaching.
- Understand protocol and processes for working/communicating with leadership.
- Coach reps on sales efficiencies and sales skills.
- Build trusted relationships with AE's, CSM's, CSE's, and BDR's.
- Listen, understand, and provide empathy to sales team needs, challenges, and feedback.
What You Will Bring to the Role:
- Demonstrated experience working in a Sales Enablement capacity
- Experience in supporting change management initiatives
- Experience with content management and learning management systems
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Professional communication and experience speaking/presenting to large groups and diverse audiences
- Experience supporting and/or planning events
- Strong organization skill and project management skills and/or demonstrated experience supporting complex projects
- Understanding of the sales environment, including sales cycle, sales content and tools
- General understanding of how to leverage qualitative and quantitative data
- Ability to articulate big ideas into simple terms and concepts
- Ability to develop and present content in an engaging way for sales professionals
- Experience with content development, learning strategies, enablement, or related field
- Experience working in a sales or sales-aligned role
- Bachelor’s degree in education, business, related field, or equivalent years of experience
Don’t meet every single requirement? We strongly encourage you to still apply! At D2L, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage your application even if you don't believe you meet every single qualification outlined, because we love to help our people grow and develop!
Why we're awesome:
At D2L, we are dedicated to providing you with the tools to do the best work of your life. While some of our perks and benefits may vary depending on location or employment type, we are proud to provide employees with the following through #LifeAtD2L;
- Impactful work transforming the way the world learns
- Flexible work arrangements
- Learning and Growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $4,000 CAD for continuing education through our Catch the Wave Program
- 2 Paid Days off for Catch the Wave related activities like exams or final assignments
- Employee wellbeing (Access to mental health services, EFAP program, financial planning and more)
- Retirement planning
- 2 Paid Volunteer Days
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Home Internet Reimbursements
- Employee Referral Program
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition
- Social Events
- Dog Friendly Offices at our HQ in Kitchener, Winnipeg, Vancouver and Melbourne.