Marketing Campaign Manager, International
D2L is a cloud company that is modernizing education and building the Future of Work. The old models of teaching and learning are in the midst of the largest transformation in history, and D2L is at the heart of that fundamental shift.
New models of teaching and learning enable a personalized, student-centric experience – and deliver improved retention, engagement, satisfaction, and results for learners of all ages – in schools, campuses, and companies.
D2L is disrupting the way the world learns, by providing the next generation learning environment and solutions to engage and inspire learners. And most importantly, by giving customers a platform that is easy, flexible, and smart. No other company provides a solution as robust and innovative as D2L.
D2L has had a singular mission for 20 years and is dedicated to that same mission in the years ahead: to transform the way the world learns – and by doing so, we will help improve human potential globally.
A member of our Talent Acquisition team reviews ALL of our applications - yes a real person reviews resumes! They are excited to read more about what amazing things you could add to D2L.
The Marketing Campaign Manager, International is a charismatic and empathetic leader whose passion and tenacity drives key business results for D2L’s cross-functional programs. This role works as the owner of international campaign strategy and rollout, driving an organization-wide approach to execute on highly collaborative marketing programs. The successful candidate will be an integral part of Marketing leadership and the key liaison between teams; leading the discovery, development, production (localisation and translation), implementation, and reporting of campaigns.
As the right person for the role, your multi-tasking, organization, communication skills are impeccable as evidenced by your broad cross-functional knowledge, impressive project management and negotiation skills, ability to roll up your sleeves and work in the weeds. You are adept at articulating highly complex programs, concepts, and problems in simple terms. You thrive in the role of champion for your programs as you effectively build consensus and a unified view of success by fostering strong cross-functional alignment and relationships across the teams you work with.
Major Responsibilities (How Will I Make an Impact?):
- Planning and delivering topical and strategic marketing campaigns across D2L’s growth priorities and programs through an integrated multi-channel approach
- Work collaboratively across the Go-To-Market teams (Sales, BDR, Marketing, Product) and empower functional leads (Integrated Marketing, Content, Digital, Performance, Events, and Product Marketing) to deliver best-in-class integrated campaigns
- Advise on the development of clear customer journeys to underpin campaign activation
- Oversee the regionalization and translation of D2L’s content and creative vision into campaigns
- End-to-end project management of international campaigns to create efficiencies across regions
- Collect and report out on performance and key learnings, ensuring effective handover of data and insights to help drive growth
- Ensure marketing and brand compliance policies and procedures are followed at all times
- Exceptional budget management to ensure all investment is fully utilized
- Briefing and management of agencies aligned to supporting the delivery of campaigns and wider marketing activity
Competencies (What you’ll bring to the role):
- 8-10 years of campaign marketing experience with highly complex, cross-functional projects
- Adaptable and results driven: Ability to manage projects and stakeholders thoughtfully and pragmatically
- Experience creating and optimizing programs, stunning campaigns, and customer journeys that truly impact the audiences they reach
- Goal-oriented: You set them and then you set out to achieve them
- Competitive nature with an unrelenting will to win: Pushing campaign boundaries with testing/recommending creative approaches and delivering marketing programs that surpass targets
- All-star communicator: Track record for building constructive and effective relationships internally and externally, while maintaining the confidence to challenge the status quo for a stronger end solution
- Ability to communicate complex information to others effectively and present succinct, well-balanced information with clear outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or other related discipline
Don’t meet every single requirement? We strongly encourage you to still apply! At D2L, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage your application even if you don't believe you meet every single qualification outlined, because we love to help our people grow and develop!
Why we're awesome:
At D2L, we are dedicated to providing you with the tools to do the best work of your life. While some of our perks and benefits may vary depending on location or employment type, we are proud to provide employees with the following through #LifeAtD2L;
- Impactful work transforming the way the world learns
- Flexible work arrangements
- Learning and Growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $4,000 CAD for continuing education through our Catch the Wave Program
- 2 Paid Days off for Catch the Wave related activities like exams or final assignments
- Employee wellbeing (Access to mental health services, EFAP program, financial planning and more)
- Retirement planning
- 2 Paid Volunteer Days
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Home Internet Reimbursements
- Employee Referral Program
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition
- Social Events
- Dog Friendly Offices at our HQ in Kitchener, Winnipeg, Vancouver and Melbourne.