Senior Account Executive III
Crunchbase helps over 75 million people around the world connect with the companies and people that matter. Powered by best-in-class proprietary data, Crunchbase is democratizing access to opportunities so salespeople, entrepreneurs, investors, job seekers, and others can accelerate innovation for a better future. We’re proud to build intelligent products that shape how companies and people connect and enable them to communicate in a more meaningful way.
We are committed to a positive, diverse, and inclusive culture by hiring for potential, focused on the inclusion of people who have different ways of thinking, different viewpoints, different backgrounds, and different skill sets. We value a transparent and open culture that positively impacts our teams and our products.
Crunchbase has a remote-first approach, and is open to hiring in residents of these states:
California, Colorado, Illinois, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, and Washington
Our inclusive remote-first culture, generous PTO policies, competitive pay, and employee wellness benefits set us apart!
Sales at Crunchbase
The Sales team is responsible for increasing the adoption of our newest software offering — Crunchbase Enterprise — as well as continuing to sell our API licensing product, Internal Data.
Our Account Executive's define our customer relationships, and we are looking for a strong Senior Account Executive III to help continue to grow our awesome team. Ideally, you are passionate about providing value in our company data while building positive relationships with potential customers. As a Senior Account Executive III at Crunchbase, you will identify, qualify, and develop lucrative relationships with startups and Fortune 500 companies around the world!
What You'll Do:
- Manage the end-to-end sales cycle from discovery demos to POCs and closing calls, working closely with Pre-Sales, Customer Success, and other cross-functional teams
- Analyze the sales pipeline and maintain an array of opportunities to ensure that sales goals are achieved
- Prospect into new accounts and grow the customer base from our target account profiles while establishing long-term relationships with customers
- Identify upsell opportunities and develop existing accounts to customize solutions for broader multi-team licenses
- Follow sales process of enablement deliverables, required resources, technology support, sales methodology, etc
- Establish a deep understanding of our customers' business needs by creating value to customers through our solution
- Demonstrate to customers how they benefit by partnering with Crunchbase and how our solutions deliver results
- Work closely with engineering and product to relay customer issues and experiences
What We're Looking For:
- 7+ years of experience selling SaaS products to customers of varying sizes ranging from SMB to enterprise, selling data and APIs a plus
- You are comfortable managing high-level accounts with confidence, reaching out to top-level executives and building relationships with C-level
- Well-versed in developing strong business cases for justification of ‘net new’ spend
- Experience working with internal executives and cross-functionally with other teams
What Crunchbase Offers:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Remote first policy
- Generous Reimbursement policy for learning and development activities
- Monthly fitness / mental health reimbursement
- 14 weeks of fully-paid time off for new parents
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteering Paid Time Off
- Incredible medical, vision and dental benefits for employees and their families
- Free One Medical Group membership for employees and their families
- 401(k) and Roth plans, and free annual financial adviser check-in
- Monthly internet stipend
- Work from home allowance to purchase furniture for your work from home space
- Annual carbon offset
- Matching charity contributions for our Townhall awards
- A team of creative, transparent entrepreneurs driven to accomplish our mission