Customer Success Manager
Crunchbase helps over 75 million people around the world connect with the companies and people that matter. Powered by best-in-class proprietary data, Crunchbase is democratizing access to opportunities so salespeople, entrepreneurs, investors, job seekers, and others can accelerate innovation for a better future. We’re proud to build intelligent products that shape how companies and people connect and enable them to communicate in a more meaningful way.
We are committed to a positive, diverse, and inclusive culture by hiring for potential, focused on the inclusion of people who have different ways of thinking, different viewpoints, different backgrounds, and different skill sets. We value a transparent and open culture that positively impacts our teams and our products.
Crunchbase has a remote-first approach, and is open to hiring in residents of these states:
California, Colorado, Illinois, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and Wyoming
Our inclusive remote-first culture, generous PTO policies, competitive pay, and employee wellness benefits set us apart!
Sales and Customer Success at Crunchbase
Our Customer Success team is responsible for driving the adoption of our Crunchbase Enterprise SaaS Product and our API through proactive engagement.
We are building our sales and CS team to quickly scale our customer base and identify new revenue opportunities within existing accounts. Our customers are diverse and range from startups to Fortune 500 companies, but they all count on Crunchbase for critical information delivered at the right time. We are looking for awesome people who want to build outstanding relationships with our customers. As a CSM, you will provide a high level of support to customers looking to integrate Crunchbase data into their applications and business, and serve as one of the primary liaisons between Crunchbase and our customers.
What You’ll Do:
- You will onboard and implement customers to ensure they achieve success and quickly realize value with Crunchbase
- You will develop cadence and drive adoption and engagement with customers
- Serve as a trusted advisor to your customers
- Manage a book of existing business focusing on renewals, building relationships, and cultivating opportunities for upsell alongside our sales team
- Partner with engineering and product to relay customer needs, issues, and experiences to drive product strategy, roadmap, and prioritization
- Anticipate issues and find opportunities to replicate and systematize solutions used for other customers in order to support effective scaling as the team and customer base grows
- Work with the team, develop, track, and respond to the critical metrics that drive success across the organization
What We’re Looking For:
- Approximately 2+ years of Customer Success experience, specifically in data and/or software as a service business
- You naturally possess a high level of compassion and pay close attention to the needs of customers
- Experience in Negotiating contracts (renewals)
- Experience with Salesforce (preferred)
- Bonus points for experience in making calls to an API or basic understanding of SQL queries
Base Salary: $96,960 to $114,000. You may also be entitled to incentive compensation, equity, and benefits.
What Crunchbase Offers:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Remote first policy
- Generous Reimbursement policy for learning and development activities
- Monthly fitness / mental health reimbursement
- 14 weeks of fully-paid time off for new parents
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteering Paid Time Off
- Incredible medical, vision and dental benefits for employees and their families
- Free One Medical Group membership for employees and their families
- 401(k) and Roth plans, and free annual financial adviser check-in
- Monthly internet stipend
- Work from home allowance to purchase furniture for your work from home space
- Annual carbon offset
- Matching charity contributions for our Townhall awards
- A team of creative, transparent entrepreneurs driven to accomplish our mission
Something looks off?