Senior Implementation Project Manager - EMEA (UK based)
Posted on Saturday, October 7, 2023
Alida believes in a world where customers are respected as the ultimate source of truth. Because knowing the whole truth about your customers—even the parts that are hard to hear—can help companies make better decisions that drive long-term customer loyalty and growth.
That’s why Alida created its Total Experience Management Platform; a comprehensive CX solution powered by a highly-engaged, verified, always-on community of your most engaged customers that fuels sustainable business impact.
With Alida, innovative companies like HBOMax, Adobe, Lululemon and LinkedIn can anticipate their customers' ever-evolving needs to make better decisions, build long-term relationships, and grow businesses that stand the test of time.
Over 176 million people globally have used Alida's Total Experience platform to inform over 60,000 customer experiences initiatives.
Join us on our mission to put truth into action at www.alida.com and @alidaTXM.
Senior Implementation Project Manager
As our Senior Implementation Project Manager, you will play a critical client facing role in helping Alida customers quickly and effectively implement their software investment. You will be responsible for leading the customer implementation, guiding the solution design, and ensuring the SaaS platform is fully configured and setup to meet client requirements. In addition to direct client engagements, you will help evolve our Services practice, craft services engagement proposals, and support sales efforts.
You will work with teams internally and externally, with a focus on rapid time to value and client enablement. Due to the nature of the work volume, you will be expected to manage multiple implementation projects in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment.
If you have expertise in Market Research, extensive client facing experience from pre-sales through to handoff, and demonstrated strength in being an Implementation Leader - this could be the opportunity for you!
We are a hybrid first company, and this role is based in our London, England office.
Implementation & Project Management:
- Proficient working experience with a variety of PM methodologies and ability to tailor strategic approaches based on project goals, available resources, and team needs/capabilities
- Maintain stakeholder engagement at all levels of organizations through effective and efficient deployment of communication strategies and plans
- Drive the delivery of services according to the agreed upon scope, timeline and budget and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Identify program risks and establish suitable contingency plans with the team
- Create implementation schedules and modify during the implementation as required, ensuring that any downstream impacts of changes are clearly articulated, understood and carried out by each impacted area
- Respond to customer escalations that inspire confidence and continued customer loyalty
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation; develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to support customer journey in implementation
- Engage with and guide customer’s senior leadership
- Understand complex business requirements and craft tailored solutions
- Quickly learn and explain technical concepts to Alida’s largest customers
- Apply critical thinking skills to identify suboptimal internal processes
- Lead live customer sessions to deliver tailored in-product training, instill best practices, and guide product adoption
- Provide technical consulting and product expertise
- Adapt content and guidance to the customer’s specific business objectives
- Respond to shifts in configuration scope and effectively manage client expectations
- Provide pre-sales support to Alida sales executives on opportunities
- Partner with sales and value engineering teams to craft services proposals for complex projects and implementations
- Establish world-class customer service policies, processes and standards.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation; develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to support customer journey in implementation.
- Develops documentation that provides clear guidance on implementation methodology for internal and external use
- Mentor existing team of client-facing consultants who are passionate about service and client success
Required Skills and Experiences:
- 7+ years of client facing consulting and implementation experience
- 5+ years of Market Research experience in building communities and panels
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Experience designing and implementing software solutions
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Post-secondary educational degree
- PMP or Prince II certification preferred
- Prior experience in customer experience program implementation
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional and fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Enjoys solving different client challenges every day
- Up to 25% travel may be required
The Good Stuff:
+ Amazing growth and learning opportunities with a fast-growing Canadian SaaS company that is a world leader in its industry
+ Best-in-class company paid benefits for you and your family - offering medical, dental, vision, and more.
+ Summer Fridays: Fridays are a day off during July and August. To help provide better balance in the summer months focusing on employee wellness.
+ Recognized as a Great Place to Work® 2021-2022
+ Recognized in 2022 as one of the Best places to Work®
+ Recognized as a Top Employer by British Columbia's Top Employers 2022
We can’t wait to meet you!
We understand that applying for a new position takes effort and want to thank you in advance for taking the time to introduce yourself.
At Alida, we’re dedicated to fostering an environment where our employees feel heard, valued and included.
We believe that a diverse team is a core pillar in building better products and services for our global customers and we strongly encourage applications from all people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, disability status or sexual orientation. Even if you don't meet every single one of the stated requirements but you are excited about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you anyway. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application for this role, and others we may have open now or in the future.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Alida has an accommodation process in place to provide reasonable accommodation to employees, and to qualified job applicants with a disability during the hiring process. If you require accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact email@example.com so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place.
Alida takes your private information seriously. Review our Candidate Privacy Statement here to understand how we use and protect your personal information.