Member Services Analyst
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2023
Alida believes in a world where customers are respected as the ultimate source of truth. Because knowing the whole truth about your customers—even the parts that are hard to hear—can help companies make better decisions that drive long-term customer loyalty and growth.
That’s why Alida created its Total Experience Management Platform; a comprehensive CX solution powered by a highly-engaged, verified, always-on community of your most engaged customers that fuels sustainable business impact.
With Alida, innovative companies like HBOMax, Adobe, Lululemon and LinkedIn can anticipate their customers' ever-evolving needs to make better decisions, build long-term relationships, and grow businesses that stand the test of time.
Over 176 million people globally have used Alida's Total Experience platform to inform over 60,000 customer experiences initiatives.
Join us on our mission to put truth into action at www.alida.com and @alidaTXM.
The Member Services Analyst is a full-time role that plays a major part in how successful an Insight Community can be. You will be responsible for the administrative responsibilities of scheduling and processing sweepstakes draws and organizing sweepstakes winner/prize information in an efficient, professional manner to encourage member engagement.
This also includes providing professional, responsive communications to community members with technical support inquiries initiated by any community activity (surveys, forums, and other activities).
Looking for candidates that are local to Toronto for this role.
- Provide responsive and high-quality support via email, providing guidance, and assistance with troubleshooting to solve support cases efficiently.
- Work directly with customers to register new sweepstakes
- Conduct scheduled sweepstakes draws, including notifying winners, confirming prize/winner details and fulfilling prizes within the SLA guidelines.
- Maintain incentives databases daily, ensuring accuracy.
- Provide Quality Assurance for sweepstakes and fulfillment-related tasks
- Review, prepare and process vendor invoices
- Manage resolution of technical issues for platform members, and completely recording communication and activity in providing the resolution on a timely basis
- Identify and escalate issues related to support cases to the appropriate internal teams
- Prioritize numerous issues, and effectively manage the resolution of all issues quickly ensuring all tickets are handed in within SLA guidelines.
- Collaborate extensively with community members, customers, peers, Customer Success Managers, and Technical Support to resolve member issues
- Maintain a high level of technical knowledge of Alida’s product offerings and internal processes
- Assist with creating and maintaining accurate and effective process documentation
- Contribute to various team projects as needed
- Superior customer service skills, including via email correspondence
- Clear English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in a self-directed work environment
- Attention to detail and time management
- Ability to provide answers to clients by identifying the problem, researching answers using a variety of resources and tools and guiding the clients through corrective steps.
- Passion for helping customers, finding a solution for them and improving their experience by writing and maintaining documentation
- High level of proficiency with the Internet and MS Office / G-Suite applications
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Experience in a role with administrative/financial responsibilities
- Fluency in additional European languages, such as French and German.
- Basic market research experience and understanding
- Experience in IT Technical Support and/or previous helpdesk/customer service experience
- Experience using Zendesk
The Good Stuff:
+ Amazing growth and learning opportunities with a fast-growing Canadian SaaS company that is a world leader in its industry
+ Best-in-class company paid benefits for you and your family - offering medical, dental, vision, RRSP matching in Canada, a 401K in the US, and more.
+ Unlimited Vacation: Yep, it’s true. Take vacation when you want it, how you want it. Designed to better fit your evolving needs.
+ Summer Fridays: Fridays are a day off during July and August. To help provide better balance in the summer months focusing on employee wellness.
+ Recognized as a Great Place to Work® 2021-2022
+ Recognized in 2022 as one of the Best places to Work®
+ Recognized as a Top Employer by British Columbia's Top Employers 2022
We can’t wait to meet you!
We understand that applying for a new position takes effort and want to thank you in advance for taking the time to introduce yourself.
At Alida, we’re dedicated to fostering an environment where our employees feel heard, valued and included.
We believe that a diverse team is a core pillar in building better products and services for our global customers and we strongly encourage applications from all people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, disability status or sexual orientation. Even if you don't meet every single one of the stated requirements but you are excited about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you anyway. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application for this role, and others we may have open now or in the future.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Alida has an accommodation process in place to provide reasonable accommodation to employees, and to qualified job applicants with a disability during the hiring process. If you require accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact email@example.com so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place.
Alida takes your private information seriously. Review our Candidate Privacy Statement here to understand how we use and protect your personal information.