Customer Renewals Support - Manila
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
Alida believes in a world where customers are respected as the ultimate source of truth. Because knowing the whole truth about your customers—even the parts that are hard to hear—can help companies make better decisions that drive long-term customer loyalty and growth.
That’s why Alida created its Total Experience Management Platform; a comprehensive CX solution powered by a highly-engaged, verified, always-on community of your most engaged customers that fuels sustainable business impact.
With Alida, innovative companies like HBOMax, Adobe, Lululemon and LinkedIn can anticipate their customers' ever-evolving needs to make better decisions, build long-term relationships, and grow businesses that stand the test of time.
Over 176 million people globally have used Alida's Total Experience platform to inform over 60,000 customer experiences initiatives.
Join us on our mission to put truth into action at www.alida.com and @alidaTXM.
Customer Renewals Support
Are you a tech savvy and detail oriented Customer Success Renewals professional?
We have an exciting opportunity to work with Alida’s Customer Success business. You will be working closely with the Customer Success Managers across all customer segments to assist with the creation of renewal proposals, quotes and order forms for renewals, expansions and add-on sales.
This is a fully office based role, intended to follow the Eastern time zone (overnight shift).
- Support CSMs on the creation of renewal proposals
- Assist Customer Success team with quotes and order forms for renewals, expansions and add-on sale
- Respond to day to day questions from CSMs, Revenue Operations and Finance
- Support requests for SFDC report creation and maintenance
- Work with deal desk on revenue recognition requirements, deal structure and contractual terms
- Assist with Salesforce hygiene to ensure accurate and timely forecasting
- Participate in ad hoc projects as required
- Recommend process improvements that drive efficiencies and improve the customer experience
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Detail oriented and data-driven
- Analytical and strong problem solving skills with knowledge of SaaS subscription deal support and revenue recognition policies
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well with cross functional teams
- Highly responsive and thrives in fast paced environment
- Strong knowledge and experience with Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ
- Comfortable sharing new ideas and building new processes based on team and customer needs
- Expertise in Google Suite especially Google Slides
We can’t wait to meet you!
We understand that applying for a new position takes effort and want to thank you in advance for taking the time to introduce yourself.
At Alida, we’re dedicated to fostering an environment where our employees feel heard, valued and included.
We believe that a diverse team is a core pillar in building better products and services for our global customers and we strongly encourage applications from all people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, disability status or sexual orientation. Even if you don't meet every single one of the stated requirements but you are excited about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you anyway. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application for this role, and others we may have open now or in the future.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Alida has an accommodation process in place to provide reasonable accommodation to employees, and to qualified job applicants with a disability during the hiring process. If you require accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact email@example.com so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place.
Alida takes your private information seriously. Review our Candidate Privacy Statement here to understand how we use and protect your personal information.