Associate Salesforce Developer
Software Engineering, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2023
Alida believes in a world where customers are respected as the ultimate source of truth. Because knowing the whole truth about your customers—even the parts that are hard to hear—can help companies make better decisions that drive long-term customer loyalty and growth.
That’s why Alida created its Total Experience Management Platform; a comprehensive CX solution powered by a highly-engaged, verified, always-on community of your most engaged customers that fuels sustainable business impact.
With Alida, innovative companies like HBOMax, Adobe, Lululemon and LinkedIn can anticipate their customers' ever-evolving needs to make better decisions, build long-term relationships, and grow businesses that stand the test of time.
Over 176 million people globally have used Alida's Total Experience platform to inform over 60,000 customer experiences initiatives.
Join us on our mission to put truth into action at www.alida.com and @alidaTXM.
We are currently looking for nothing less than an experienced rock star to be our next Salesforce Developer as a key member of the IT Applications and Revenue Operations team. Alida uses Salesforce to enable marketing, lead generation, customer success and selling operations. You will be responsible for helping to design and implement solutions in our Salesforce ecosystem, implement best practices, and integrate with other key platforms in our stack.
- Work as part of an Agile team to deliver high quality and valuable solutions every Sprint
- Implement solutions and fixes using a variety of options including, but not limited to - code, application configuration, data model and data changes, or integration
- Follow proper change and release management to deploy solutions through different environments
- Documentation - from solution design, deployment instructions to application configuration.
- Work on the multiple applications that make up our Enterprise tech stack including Salesforce and Netsuite.
- Identify and address technical debt, perform unit testing, code/technical reviews
- System administration tasks (backups, support tickets, database jobs, system upgrades)
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Systems
- 4+ years of experience as a Developer
- Experience with Salesforce tech stack including Marketing Cloud, SFDC CPQ, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and related cloud applications
- Ability to work with tools such as DataLoader, Force.com IDE, Flosum, Prodly, Visualforce and Apex
- Experience working with all tiers- front end web applications to backend database (Oracle or SQL Server, SOQL) Knowledge of SSO and Federated SSO, SAML 2.0, OIDC, SCIM, JIT and how they relate to application access across systems
- Knowledge of SaaS applications including AWS or Azure
- Experience with system integration using integration platforms such as Mulesoft, Make, Boomi
- Analytical, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills are required
- A positive attitude and willingness for continuous learning of new technologies is necessary for cultural fit
- Experience with Agile methodologies is an asset
- Ability and willingness to work onsite in the office, on the overnight shift
We can’t wait to meet you!
We understand that applying for a new position takes effort and want to thank you in advance for taking the time to introduce yourself.
At Alida, we’re dedicated to fostering an environment where our employees feel heard, valued and included.
We believe that a diverse team is a core pillar in building better products and services for our global customers and we strongly encourage applications from all people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, disability status or sexual orientation. Even if you don't meet every single one of the stated requirements but you are excited about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you anyway. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application for this role, and others we may have open now or in the future.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Alida has an accommodation process in place to provide reasonable accommodation to employees, and to qualified job applicants with a disability during the hiring process. If you require accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place.
Alida takes your private information seriously. Review our Candidate Privacy Statement here to understand how we use and protect your personal information.