Survey Programmer - Manila
Posted on Friday, June 9, 2023
Alida believes in a world where customers are respected as the ultimate source of truth. Because knowing the whole truth about your customers—even the parts that are hard to hear—can help companies make better decisions that drive long-term customer loyalty and growth.
That’s why Alida created its Total Experience Management Platform; a comprehensive CX solution powered by a highly-engaged, verified, always-on community of your most engaged customers that fuels sustainable business impact.
With Alida, innovative companies like HBOMax, Adobe, Lululemon and LinkedIn can anticipate their customers' ever-evolving needs to make better decisions, build long-term relationships, and grow businesses that stand the test of time.
Over 176 million people globally have used Alida's Total Experience platform to inform over 60,000 customer experiences initiatives.
Join us on our mission to put truth into action at www.alida.com and @alidaTXM.
The Programmer provides programming and technical expertise to support our clients with their online survey requirements using our SaaS platforms within the Professional Services team, including new Insight Community provisioning, online research projects, or other technical deliverables as required by internal and external clients. As the technical arm of Customer Success, our clients’ success depends on our timely and accurate delivery on these projects.
This role will work with various teams within the company with the focus on client service and project success. Due to the nature of the work volume, this position is expected to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment. You’ll be expected to speak up when you need support, and to push projects to their completion.
Survey programming experience is an asset, but not required. We learn every day, watch all the details, innovate, and improve processes, and deliver exceptional customer service.
This is a fully office based role, intended to follow the Eastern time zone (overnight shift).
- Program, customize, and modify research activities and web-based surveys using in-house SaaS platforms
- Troubleshoot logic and programming issues in survey configuration and design
- Assist with internal tool and process improvement
- Follow and improve on QA processes to ensure a quality product is delivered to the customer. Contribute to ongoing improvement of the QA process to mitigate against errors that impact the customer.
- Monitor and report on progress throughout the life of a project to ensure deliverables, budgets and timelines are met and risks/issues are proactively addressed
- Perform standardized checks for each project to ensure continuous logic and flow of study as client changes are made over time, and to ensure quality and timeliness of delivery, raising issues to manager as appropriate
- Maintain high-quality and customer-friendly relationships with internal stakeholders, encouraging adherence to standard timelines and formats as required but being as flexible as possible, and working with all parties to increase efficiencies and accuracy of all projects
- Serve as a resource for customers and team members to resolve routine questions or ensure that issues are addressed
Desired Skills and Experiences
- 1-2 years’ experience working within a technical team and/or technical/business schooling
- Knowledge around type of browsers and different compatibilities
- Ability to interpret business requirements and translate these into technical programming
- Strong user of MSOffice and/or Google Docs
- Team player with great communication skills
- Some experience in managing multiple deadlines with varying and changing priorities, as well as tight timelines
- Strong logic and problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy and integrity of information
- Ability and willingness to work on the CST timezone
Additional / Bonus Skills
- Previous experience in market research or data analysis an asset although not required.
- Knowledge around any data processing tools is a huge plus (Quantum, SPSS, SAS, etc).
We can’t wait to meet you!
We understand that applying for a new position takes effort and want to thank you in advance for taking the time to introduce yourself.
At Alida, we’re dedicated to fostering an environment where our employees feel heard, valued and included.
We believe that a diverse team is a core pillar in building better products and services for our global customers and we strongly encourage applications from all people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, disability status or sexual orientation. Even if you don't meet every single one of the stated requirements but you are excited about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you anyway. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application for this role, and others we may have open now or in the future.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Alida has an accommodation process in place to provide reasonable accommodation to employees, and to qualified job applicants with a disability during the hiring process. If you require accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place.
Alida takes your private information seriously. Review our Candidate Privacy Statement here to understand how we use and protect your personal information.