Principal Project Manager, Implementations
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Alida believes in a world where customers are respected as the ultimate source of truth. Because knowing the whole truth about your customers—even the parts that are hard to hear—can help companies make better decisions that drive long-term customer loyalty and growth.
That’s why Alida created its Total Experience Management Platform; a comprehensive CX solution powered by a highly-engaged, verified, always-on community of your most engaged customers that fuels sustainable business impact.
With Alida, innovative companies like HBOMax, Adobe, Lululemon and LinkedIn can anticipate their customers' ever-evolving needs to make better decisions, build long-term relationships, and grow businesses that stand the test of time.
Over 176 million people globally have used Alida's Total Experience platform to inform over 60,000 customer experiences initiatives.
Join us on our mission to put truth into action at www.alida.com and @alidaTXM.
Principal Project Manager, Implementations
As the Principal Project Manager, Implementations, you are responsible for leading complex services and support engagements with Alida’s most strategic customers. In addition to direct client engagements, you will help evolve our CXM practice, craft services engagement and support proposal developments.
Alida’s growth and pivot from deep insights towards broad listening means our focus and tactics adapt and shift quickly. The ideal candidate thrives when learning, creating, sharing, engaging, and problem solving.
In this client facing role, you will work with teams internally and externally, with a focus on rapid time to value and client enablement. Due to the nature of the work volume, you will be expected to manage multiple implementation projects in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment.
You will have KPIs, including productive utilization, team utilization, and customer satisfaction. You will also have qualitative practice and portfolio objectives, in evolving Alida’s implementation methodology. Specific targets will be set together with your input.
Implementation & Project Management
- Responsible for ensuring the success of strategic initiatives
- Deliver the implementation of Alida’s most strategic and complex customer implementation
- Proficient working experience with a variety of PM methodologies and ability to tailor strategic approaches based on project goals, available resources, and team needs/capabilities and demonstrated strength in being a leader
- Design, plan and execute implementation project plans for clients that drive value and are rooted in a deep understanding of customers’ business goals.
- Own and manage multi-level client stakeholder relationships
- Ensure implementation initiatives include the right stakeholders and have the proper visibility to arrive at an innovative solution that supports all business areas.
- Identify program risks and establish suitable contingency plans with the team.
- Creates implementation schedules and modifies during the implementation as required, ensuring that any downstream impacts of changes are clearly articulated, understood and carried out by each impacted area.
- Respond to customer escalations that inspire confidence and continued customer loyalty.
- Understand complex business requirements and craft tailored solutions
- Quickly learn and explain technical concepts to Alida’s largest customers
- Establish world-class customer service policies, processes and standards.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation; develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to support customer journey in implementation.
- Develops documentation that provides clear guidance on implementation methodology for internal and external use
- Mentor existing team of client-facing consultants who are passionate about service and client success
What you will bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or technical related field
- 10+ Years of consulting delivery experience in Enterprise SaaS environments
- Experience communicating and presenting complex business & technical solutions to diverse stakeholders
- Strong program and project management leadership skills
- A demonstrable track record of managing and successfully delivering complex, enterprise-wide programs
- Balance of technical and consulting skills, as well as pre- and post-sales knowledge
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams including Customer Success, Sales, Product Management, and Engineering
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer experience
- Strong analytical skills, coupled with the ability to think “outside-the-box”
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience in CX consulting or market research
- Business process & customer experience journey mapping a plus
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We can’t wait to meet you!
We understand that applying for a new position takes effort and want to thank you in advance for taking the time to introduce yourself.
At Alida, we’re dedicated to fostering an environment where our employees feel heard, valued and included.
We believe that a diverse team is a core pillar in building better products and services for our global customers and we strongly encourage applications from all people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, disability status or sexual orientation. Even if you don't meet every single one of the stated requirements but you are excited about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you anyway. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application for this role, and others we may have open now or in the future.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Alida has an accommodation process in place to provide reasonable accommodation to employees, and to qualified job applicants with a disability during the hiring process. If you require accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact email@example.com so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place.
Alida takes your private information seriously. Review our Candidate Privacy Statement here to understand how we use and protect your personal information.
See more open positions at Alida
Something looks off?