Senior Implementation Project Manager - Manila
Posted on Saturday, May 6, 2023
Alida believes in a world where customers are respected as the ultimate source of truth. Because knowing the whole truth about your customers—even the parts that are hard to hear—can help companies make better decisions that drive long-term customer loyalty and growth.
That’s why Alida created its Total Experience Management Platform; a comprehensive CX solution powered by a highly-engaged, verified, always-on community of your most engaged customers that fuels sustainable business impact.
With Alida, innovative companies like HBOMax, Adobe, Lululemon and LinkedIn can anticipate their customers' ever-evolving needs to make better decisions, build long-term relationships, and grow businesses that stand the test of time.
Over 176 million people globally have used Alida's Total Experience platform to inform over 60,000 customer experiences initiatives.
Join us on our mission to put truth into action at www.alida.com and @alidaTXM.
Implementation Project Manager
The Implementation Project Manager plays a critical client facing role in helping Alida customers quickly and effectively implement their software investment. You will be responsible for leading the customer implementation, guiding the solution design, and ensuring the SaaS platform is fully configured and setup to meet client requirements
In this this client facing role, you will work with teams internally and externally, with a focus on rapid time to value and client enablement. Due to the nature of the work volume, you will be expected to manage multiple implementation projects in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment.
- Leverage strong people and leadership skills as well as focusing on a team based approach; you will successfully drive implementation and transition of Alida’s solutions within our customer's environment
- Maintain stakeholder engagement at all levels of organizations through effective and efficient deployment of communication strategies and plans.
- Drive the delivery of services according to the agreed upon scope, timeline and budget and ensures a high level of customer satisfaction
- Serve as project leader for customer’s implementation team; both Alida and client
- Set agendas and lead strategy, kick-off, and design workshop meetings
- Engage with and guide customer’s senior leadership
- Understand complex business requirements and craft tailored solutions
- Quickly learn and explain technical concepts to Alida’s largest customers
- Apply critical thinking skills to identify suboptimal internal processes
- Lead live customer sessions to deliver tailored in-product training, instill best practices, and guide product adoption
- Provide technical consulting and product expertise
- Adapt content and guidance to the customer’s specific business objectives
- Respond to shifts in configuration scope and effectively manage client expectations,
- Hold self and team accountable for project delivery: on time, on budget, and within scope
- Simplify complexity so that customers can benefit from a more effortless experience
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Post-secondary educational degree
- 6+ years of client facing consulting and implementation experience
- 4+ years of project management experience is required, preferably in a SaaS software company
- PMP or Prince II certification preferred
- Prior experience in customer experience program implementation
- Experience designing and implementing software solutions
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional and fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Enjoys solving different client challenges every day
- Up to 25% travel may be required
We can’t wait to meet you!
We understand that applying for a new position takes effort and want to thank you in advance for taking the time to introduce yourself.
At Alida, we’re dedicated to fostering an environment where our employees feel heard, valued and included.
We believe that a diverse team is a core pillar in building better products and services for our global customers and we strongly encourage applications from all people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, disability status or sexual orientation. Even if you don't meet every single one of the stated requirements but you are excited about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you anyway. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application for this role, and others we may have open now or in the future.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Alida has an accommodation process in place to provide reasonable accommodation to employees, and to qualified job applicants with a disability during the hiring process. If you require accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place.
Alida takes your private information seriously. Review our Candidate Privacy Statement here to understand how we use and protect your personal information.
See more open positions at Alida
Something looks off?