Customer Success Manager (Germany)
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2023
Alida believes in a world where customers are respected as the ultimate source of truth. Because knowing the whole truth about your customers—even the parts that are hard to hear—can help companies make better decisions that drive long-term customer loyalty and growth.
That’s why Alida created its Total Experience Management Platform; a comprehensive CX solution powered by a highly-engaged, verified, always-on community of your most engaged customers that fuels sustainable business impact.
With Alida, innovative companies like HBOMax, Adobe, Lululemon and LinkedIn can anticipate their customers' ever-evolving needs to make better decisions, build long-term relationships, and grow businesses that stand the test of time.
Over 176 million people globally have used Alida's Total Experience platform to inform over 60,000 customer experiences initiatives.
Join us on our mission to put truth into action at www.alida.com and @alidaTXM.
Customer Success Manager
We are always looking to speak with qualified Customer Success Managers. In this role, you promote the power of our platform to help organizations build better products, deliver better services and achieve better business outcomes. You are the day-to-day contact for our customers and are responsible for driving customer adoption and success, educating them on best practices that enable them to drive stronger and more engaged customer relationships through our platform. Beyond the day-to-day, you will empower and support our customers by inspiring them to think about how our platform can support their broader business needs (profiling their customers, developing strategic marketing content, delving deeper into new product opportunities or customer loyalty). And, don’t worry, we will train you on making these connections. Take a look below at the skills we want you to have.
- Develop and manage value-based relationships with roughly 10-12 customers, and manage additional accounts with a digital/tech touch approach to bring value through customer webinars, newsletters, and other customer content.
- With input from the director, oversee implementation, development, and oversight of our digital/tech touch Customer Success Model.
- Maintain a real time understanding of your customers and their adoption of our platform
- Develop and maintain, in collaboration with your customers, Success Plans as the blueprint for achieving the customers goals
- Perform regular (weekly, monthly and quarterly) reviews with customers on goals, obstacles, insights and opportunities.
- Uncover risk, or latent or unexpressed needs by driving discovery sessions, asking probing questions and defining a long term account plan for growth.
Identify expansion opportunities
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell and upsell customers on additional solutions
- Working with sales (Renewal and Expansion Manager) to grow outside of your day to day contact and create new relationships with new stakeholders or business units
Be the leading advocate for our solutions within the customer organization
- Inspire your customers to think strategically about how our platform can support their business needs
- Understand the customer organization and how our solutions can bring value to them and build stronger engagement and intelligence with their customers
- Enable customers on best practices, and the use and benefit of our solutions to ease the adoption of our platform
Act as key point of contact for customer relationships
- Welcome and engage Alida customers at strategic and tactical levels to map customer business goals to solution outcomes delivered through our solution
- Provide exemplary service and support that delights our customers
- Proactively look for risk indicators and get ahead of potential issues.
- Escalate where needed, and follow-up promptly to ensure customer expectations are exceeded
Be the leading customer advocate within Alida
- Work in unison with other Alida team’s (sales, support, services, etc.) to deliver a world class customer experience
- Champion on behalf of your customers for improvements and advancement of our solutions
- Identify customer adoption challenges, CSAT risks and other indicators of churn risk
- Develop and manage remediation plans to alleviate customer challenges
Thought Leader on CS internally and externally in the organization
- Collaborate within Alida to identify opportunities to develop resources that advance our solution adoption and success of our customers
- Develop assets that assist with customer enablement (blogs, video’s, best practices, etc.)
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Post-secondary educational degree
- An Enterprise SaaS background from a fast-growing SaaS company is ideal for this role
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer success, business development, management consulting or account management, or similar role
- Post sales software experience as a CSM or Account Manager is highly desirable
- Proven ability to work in a high energy and fast paced environment with cross-functional teams (Sales, Product, Marketing etc.)
- Ability to manage and be accountable for your book of business
- Excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Strong initiative and drive to innovate
- Ability to sell ideas and concepts
- An ability to inspire others and lead with grace
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Professional (even dynamic) presence, presentation and public speaking skills.
- Gravitas, able to speak eloquently in front of senior c-suites and/or larger groups to gain credibility
- Strong aptitude and passion for technology and ability/desire to learn new software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PPT, Word, Excel) including skills for the formatting and creative visual display of information
- A team player who likes to collaborate with others
- Added value: Customer Experience and/or Insights background; experience setting up new programs for customer audiences
The Good Stuff:
+ Amazing growth and learning opportunities with a fast-growing Canadian SaaS company that is a world leader in its industry
+ Best-in-class company paid benefits for you and your family - offering medical, dental, vision, and more.
+ Summer Fridays: Fridays are a day off during July and August. To help provide better balance in the summer months focusing on employee wellness.
+ Recognized as a Great Place to Work® 2021-2022
+ Recognized in 2022 as one of the Best places to Work®
+ Recognized as a Top Employer by British Columbia's Top Employers 2022
We can’t wait to meet you!
We understand that applying for a new position takes effort and want to thank you in advance for taking the time to introduce yourself.
At Alida, we’re dedicated to fostering an environment where our employees feel heard, valued and included.
We believe that a diverse team is a core pillar in building better products and services for our global customers and we strongly encourage applications from all people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, disability status or sexual orientation. Even if you don't meet every single one of the stated requirements but you are excited about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you anyway. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application for this role, and others we may have open now or in the future.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Alida has an accommodation process in place to provide reasonable accommodation to employees, and to qualified job applicants with a disability during the hiring process. If you require accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact email@example.com so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place.
Alida takes your private information seriously. Review our Candidate Privacy Statement here to understand how we use and protect your personal information.
See more open positions at Alida
Something looks off?